land of the free

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by woodenfrog, May 12, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ehh.... its is not like they have started a war on hippies... or blacks,, although some of them may not get equal treatment all the time, but be careful and smart and you wont get 'the treatment' at all!

2. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Hate , people who hate black/white. that isnt what America really is,

3. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

but that is how the country was raised, and many people still think like that

4. makno

makno Senior Member

america is reified hate ....hope it falls soon!

5. Real American

Real American Banned

Did someones cherios get pissed in? What's all this crap about hating the country you live in? How are you not free? You can stand in a street and yell "We are morons and hate Bush" and you wont get shot by the police. If you want to say that your pet chicken is the creator of your alien race and want to pray to him, you can, and wont get shot. You think freedom involves you being allowed to do whatever you want and face no responsability for your actions. Guess what folks, you are free to act, think, and do what you want when you want. The government doesn't force your entire family to work in a sweatshop(including your children). I know responsability for your actions is a big concept for a few of you, but it's required. You are free to smoke an illegal drug if you want. When you get caught, you are free to get an attorney. When you go to jail, you are free to scream out loud as your cell mate bubba rapes you in the ass. I'm tired of people like you knocking the country that we live in. When I tell you to leave the country, I'm not joking. If you don't like the fact that men died so you could be free, then get the hell out. Go lve with the Canadians.

6. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

LOL! Wow... [​IMG]

7. talula

talula Member

I have to wonder if anyone has thought about the possibility that all of these problems are societal, not governmental. We the people built this society and then let it proceed even when we saw how it is and was hurting others. You can not look to others to make this s better place. You must lead by example. We are all free in our minds, that is where it matters. Words only get a person so far, action is where revolutions are won. I smoke alot of pot and have never been busted, only because I have always been one step ahead. Live freely in your mind and the rest will follow...

8. soulrebel51

no not exactly, look at Sherman Austin. and why the hell wont there be a retrial for Mumia Abu Jamal? he is innocent in everybodys eyes, except for the rascist pig that was the judge. hes really free now, isnt he?

innocent people, and lots of children, are being killed by our country, the beautiful Amerika, because amerika thinks they need a democracy over there. freedom may be worth a price, but not the price that the people Bush is trying to liberate pay. but hey, its ok for you because your gas prices are gonna come down, is that it?

9. Real American

Real American Banned

Actualy little child, gas prices have gone up. Get your facts straight. In WWII when AMERICA(whats with ppl putting a k in America?) stormed the beachs of Normandy nd such, over 70,000 French lives were lost in 2 days. Sure families missed them, however, they were greatfull for the sacrafice that men put down to fight for them. Something you obviously will never understand, because you think that if they take your pot away, you aren't free.

10. soulrebel51

actually a couple weeks ago gas prices were $2.05 where i live, they are now down to $1.79. hmm wonder where that oil came from....

11. Real American

Real American Banned

Well, I believe that stems from competition between different gas stores. As for here in Houston, gas prices are still rising. Please get educated on what you talk about.

12. soulrebel51

i had educated myself, on my area where i live. it wont be listed anywhere on why the prices came down, so get some common sense before replying

13. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I think we should all commit random acts of hugging.

14. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Real American... haha, what an ass.

15. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I haven't considered myself Amerikan for a long time, I am just a citizen of this physical plane.

16. spooner

spooner is done.

quick everyone grab an american flag and burn it