Lady Luck

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Bud_Man, May 12, 2007.

1. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

So I'm at the movies, with my girlfriend and we went to see The invisible. Afterwards we walk out, and she gets a ride while I'm still waiting for my friend to drive up, so I light up a cig (also had a Half oz on me and morphine pills) and this cop walks out from inside and walks over to me. Ask me for ID, and how old I am.. I told him 16, and that I left my license at home. He then asked what was in my pocket, at this point I'm freaking out because if he had decided to search me, I would be fucked with all that weed and pills. I told him just abit of cash and keys.. then he asked if i had a cell phone, I told him no because he wanted to call my dad, but my friend was calling me right as I told him I didn't use them, luckily it was on vibrate.

So we had a nice long chat about how cigarettes are horrible for you, and that they are a gateway to Marijuana, but I assured him I'd never smoked before. I'd say I got very very lucky, and got to keep my cigs.

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

your pretty lucky, and thats nice that you even got to keep your cigs.

3. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

That's great, a cop thinks a legal drug is the gateway drug. But seriously dude you have to stop smoking those fags, they will kill you through marijuana. :)

4. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I think that we're missing the bigger problem here.

Seeing shitty movies like 'The Invisible' is a serious issue, my friend. Shitty movies like that are gateway movies which may lead to you seeing much worse films such as Spiderman 3, Serenity, or Delta Farce.
    Straighten out now while there is still time!

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

hey i love serenity, fucking great movie

6. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Haha who said I went to actually watch the movie, anywho yes he gave me a 25min lecture on nicotine and how his mom had cancer (I've gotten a similar story from every cop thats said something to me) and that I'll be smoking cigs now, and when my friends bust out a joint I'll wanna be cool.

Ironic if you think about it. ;)

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

HAHA

8. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

I laughed on the inside too, sad thing was he wouldn't even shake my hand.. Said it would smell horrible from the cig.

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Shoulda said," It's okay, I didn't want my hand smelling like bacon all night anyways." That would have been sweet.

10. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Haha, I was already in serious shit if he had searched me so I didn't want to provoke him into it or anything, but the bacon bit is funny as hell.

11. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

why the fuck is a cop coming up to you about cigs anyway, thier legal for underage.

12. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

yeah I always thought that it was legal for someone to smoke cigarettes if they were under 18, just not buy them. But he still gave me hell about it when 20 other teenagers were smoking right by me.