Ladies - What does it feel like to cum/ orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Hipme, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Hipme

Hipme Members

Ladies - please don't shy away form this question. I have always want to know what it feels like from your end to reach orgasm ... or cum.

I have asked a couple of the girls that I have been with what it felt like. One and the explanations I got was, "It feels like a big balloon blowing up - and then it pops"!

I always wished I could be a woman for a day just to feel that experience first hand. Don't mean to be weird just very curious.

Thanks

emmamichelle likes this.
  2. Hipme

Hipme Members

Interesting perspective. Thanks replying. It has always been something that interested me.

3. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I asked my wife once over breakfast, she gave me the cutest smile and sipped her coffee.
    I couldn't asked her right after cumming, she was busy praying "Oh my god!, Jesus Christ" :p

4. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Prior to asking the ladies to describe in words the details of their orgasmic experience, take some time to consider how difficult it would be to describe, in words alone, the sensory details of your own climactic moment, from the that first penile tingle, millisecond by millisecond approaching that brief joy that radiates from your penis to illuminate your entire being, and at that same moment feeling your urethra filling and then squeezing uncontrollably, and sensing the flow of semen all the way from your insides to the tip of your penis.

I could babble on in much more detail, but neither that nor the words I’ve already spewed out here would come close to describing the depth and fullness and intensity of what I feel leading up to and during a seminal emission. The heavenly experience of jizzing is beyond the power of words to describe for us penis bearers. What makes any of us believe that the female orgasmic experience does not just as much elude capture by words for clitoris possessors? Is there a magic word I haven’t heard yet that can tell me what it feels like to have one’s clitoris stroked? Some things are destined to be mysterious forever.

5. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Sounds like SantaCruzRob's wife described it all in just a few words.....lol

6. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

ooh good question. It's hard to describe. Basically it's like a throbbing feeling in my pussy that builds up until it gets released in a warm, gushy way.

7. Melissa Multiorgasmic

Melissa Multiorgasmic Members

You’re vagina, anus, and all sex muscles contract over and over very pleasurably and for me I describe full body orgasms to men as the pleasure they feel in their penis during the peak of orgasm, I have that pleasure in my vagina, clitoris, etc... so that pleasure you feel in your penis at the peak of orgasm spreads throughout my body and ummmmm ya I just writhe and convulse and scream in that pleasure all over my entire body and I can do that continuously for many minutes or hours