Ladies, eroticism with your swim suits?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by oldguynurse, Dec 24, 2021.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's not swimsuit weather now. But in the summers, many of the socially-acceptable two pieces are just barely enough to cover the furry area and some of the butt. And this not to include the thong-type. It simply must be erotic to be walking around, in mixed company, while 96% naked. And while most guys won't be obvious about it, surely you know you're getting visually examined.

So, the question is: Do you get erotic feelings when in situations like this?

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife loved feeling the sun and gentle breeze on her skin. Back in time where she was only girl in our crowd who shaved down under. Never much tried to find others, but would flash a bit if she found a guy showing some interest, she might slide bottoms to one side enough, they could tell she was clean shaved below. If on weekend get away, she knew how to reveal much more around pool or beach.

oldguynurse and Deejay88 like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This question is better answered by women.
    However, I will say since we are a avid nudist/clothing optional couple, my wife gets plenty of looks even with a two piece swim suit. She doesn’t flaunt it but, she does enjoy the attention she gets. It helps that she is fit at 63.

oldguynurse likes this.
  4. oldguynurse

To continue to 'prime the pump' here. I once read on a social-media area, of a middle age lady, I suppose one would say a MILF, who would wear full-coverage suits in social events, but would cut the linings out from the pussy area and tit areas. She said now and then others husbands when talking with her, she could tell they'd notice the thin cloth was up in her vulva.

Sounds sexy, but safe, to me.

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I can only speak for myself, but would say that yes I think we (some of us) enjoy wearing not a lot. For me it's not about the attention, it's just one of the few socially acceptable places where you can walk around wearing something like that.

6. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

My wife does not have a furry area as she has been shaving there for years, but she does thoroughly enjoy wearing unlined and quite small bikinis. They do cover most of her breasts, but they are all high cut in the front - just enough fabric to fit over her vulva. She has told me on many occasions how erotic this is and how turned on she becomes when there are several men about and they are surreptitiously observing her.

oldguynurse likes this.
  7. oldguynurse

"...For me it's not about the attention,..."

Yes, I imagine it's not so much being 'needy for attention' ( though some females would make catty remarks in that direction.), as more of an exploration into a non-daily, non-routine interesting activity.