Ladies: Does your pussy ever get sore from too much sex?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by JakeTheJock, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Mine gets sore after a while but it's more sore the next day, it feels bruised.

RBecca, CoupleXX and Altman like this.
  2. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Infusing with cannabis oil works best with us

3. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Yes of course it can get sore. Eventually friction will make both people sore, that’s just how the world works. If there wasn’t any friction, neither of us would feel anything. I think the difference is that how long it takes to get sore very much depends on the people, how big he is, how tight she is, how much lube / wetness is involved and how turned on she is.
    Personally, yes I have been sore from sex but not often. I think I tend to get and stay very wet quite easily, so think that probably helps. I got sore more when I was younger and first started having sex - there’s just so much going on in your head when you first start.
    For me, if I’m not wet enough for sex then I’m probably just not into it, but then I have friends who say they need lube every time. Different people, different bodies

imreadyforyou25 and WayneCider like this.
  4. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Actually, if I go against the natural curve of the vagina (ex. I have a naturally downward curve and in missionary the vaginal barrel curves upwards), the pressure differential from stroking against the curve is mind blowing no matter how lubricated it is.

Also, if I go super slow and super deep, there's a suction cup popping release I can feel on the head of my dick that's just fucking dreamy on the outstroke.

5. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Resurrecting a older thread

My wife will often tell me she is sore the next day, but as she says it’s a good sore, and looking forward to this evening.

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I expected it to happen with my wife, but it never did. Of all the women I fucked, she'd get the wettest and stay to wettest for the longest time. When we were in our late 20s and were in a regular MFM threesome with a close male friend, he would regularly come over to our house and then he and I would take turns fucking my wife all afternoon long and well into the evening. There were numerous times when we fucked her more than one dozen times in a row, with only very short breaks in between, before the two of us guys were too tired to perform anymore. One several occasions (either before going to bed that evening or the next morning), I'd ask her if all that fucking made her sore and she'd always reply, "Not really." (Or words to that effect.) It always amazed me. It also made me wondered (more than once) how many guys would need to fuck her before she DID start to get sore!

7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Lubrication is usually the answer . Whether it's her natural wetness ,something out of a bottle or a deposit from a friend it helps . Yes too much reduces everyone's sensations but just the right amount keeps everybody happy .

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It would be nice to know, but the number would probably scare me.

9. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  10. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

yes it got like that one time and i was sore throughout the whole day couldnt have sex in 2 days

Warmwet likes this.
  11. managed2019

managed2019 Members

My wife does get sore from hard sessions but I fist her pussy and use big toys on her to give her an intense cervix orgasm. She loves was me using her however I want, she's really submissive, she often suffers from sore anus too. We're into stretching both her holes, now doing some urethra okay too.

12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

While I don't speak for my wife she's never complained about being too sore . Even when two of us have done our best to give her everything she wanted all through the night I never heard any complaint and she wanted more the next night .

arizonacook and jimandjan like this.
  13. jj07

jj07 Members

I lube my cock with warming oil-

14. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

I like it stretched then I love to feel my cervix pounded really hard when I'm cumming. Prob is usually for a day or two feels like my pussy is falling out.
    #goodhurt

shanks59 and Alonso376 like this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My said "yes" on our wedding night when we had sex seven times. She was hurting the next morning, and so was I. But we recovered for the next night's action.

16. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

My baby said she gets lost in the passion and sometimes just says, hitting the bottom,bpound it baby....and of coarse I will not defer on a direct order, it's my duty and I am honored. Lol

17. Treesa

Treesa Members

I get sore when I'm with a well endowed guy and he's rough, sometimes the condoms hurt as well. But that's only with a big guy. Generally if I'm wet I can go as much as he can last without pain.

18. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Mmmm very hot, love that and very well said. We played with a slightly thicker toyvthe other night (and we prefer most of them longervthan needed for asthetics, bigger handle and in the passion of her desired "light bottoming out" suddenl says screwbit, pound it hard baby, hit it disreguarding the enevitable pending soreness sometimes i guess its just worth it. Mmmm. Which leads me to assume our play date today must be little easier, lots of lube and maybe a average ampke rabbit action if we wanna amp it up a notch .....may require some much needed past due kiss' on her boo boo. ; )

RBecca likes this.
  19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When my wife started to reject sex she would complain about the penetration around the sides. We tried hormone substitutes and all sorts of lube. The anal lube worked best but she still complained about it going in. Eventually I just started playing with her clit and giving myself a handjob over her but then she complained that it hurt when she masturbated. When we stopped it was only clitoral stimulation and she wouldn't do anal any longer. It was more than just physical for her but her doc strongly suggested that she get penetrated with someone or something even if it meant using lots of lube so that she wouldn't just stop altogether. Unfortunately, that's what happened. We did try toys that were thinner. She didn't feel those much. We tried with me masturbating to a near finish and then pushing it into her just to finish but it still hurt too much going in. We tried a range of toys that moved up in girth but no dice. So I don't think it was from too much sex, I think it just hurt her. And since she really didn't want sex, her body just wasn't getting ready for penetration. I will say that we got real educated back then on the different kinds of lube. When we were younger we rarely had to use much and she could take it all night long and she never complained that it hurt the next day. She always did feel a little pain or pressure when I entered her but it went away quick. Sometimes she would orgasm on entry and would tell me that it hurt and felt good at the same time.