Ladies: Does your pussy ever get sore from too much sex?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by JakeTheJock, Aug 11, 2013.

1. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

With a good partner I can last 2 or 3 hours and get 3 to 4 ejaculations. But sooner or later my dick gets sore and I have to give up. But it seems like my GF can go on and on without a complaint. So I am wondering, does'nt a woman's pussy get sore after a long period of sex?

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Yes my pussy gets sore after too much sex or sex with too many different guys.

CoupleXX, jj07, Hartymaori and 2 others like this.
  3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

This inter net is just a wonderful place , it can turn an average guy in to a real stud . 2 to 3 hours of sex , yea mine is 12 inchs too .

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Frankly, 15 mins of good, creative "in-out" is about right.
    After that it can get dry (me) and boring (him)

Quality beats quantity any time.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As I have a problem with retarded ejaculation / orgasm, due to meds, I tend to last much longer than most, and as I also have an above average girth (6½"), this can result in causing discomfort to the woman after a while. At this point I usually need to withdraw, bring myself to the brink through masturbation, and then, if she's willing (as sometimes she prefers to swallow), re-penetrate for the grand finale.

6. 1labialover

1labialover Banned

Lub is what you need to extend the time.

7. mted

mted Member

Yes, my gf tends to get sore enough to complain about it after 20-30 mins. Though I am above average size, which could explain some things.

8. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Unfortunately, my pussy gets sore pretty easily. Today I've fucked myself with a toy twice and I'm sore.

zorro69, RBecca, Justinsky and 2 others like this.
  9. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

Yeah, I get sore easily too. Lucky I also have an ass :)))

RBecca and EroticaWriter like this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe if you had sex once in your life. you could give us a better idea how long men last.. [​IMG]

11. kurona

kurona Member

the longest ive had was 5 hours. someone 'claimed' we did it for 6 hours... i dont know if thats bs though since when it reaches those lengths im half passed out.

does it hurt, of course after the first few then... eh it just goes away

12. Yuuki-Chan

Yuuki-Chan Guest

Depends on how rough and how often we did it. Sometimes my body even gets sore from masturbating if I do it multiple times in 1 night!

13. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Sometimes. I suppose I'm lucky in that I don't generally have any issues with lubrication, but even if things are very slippery, eventually if you keep going and going it can get a bit sore.

14. gentle_annie

gentle_annie Guest

Yes, every time my long dist lover and I get a weekend together, we try and make up for lost time. 3 - 5 sessions a day for two days. We both hurt but cant seem to stop, so just go slower, more tenderly love and less frantic lol. It hurts to sit down for a day or so afterward. But its a good pain :)

15. Dan777

Dan777 Member

If we haven't had sex in a while my girl can get quite sore when we get down to it. I'd say I'm above average size but I think the main thing is that she is quite petite

16. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

Of course, my pussy can get a bit sore and dry up after a while if he has been going for too long. That's when I love anal!

17. tammy126

tammy126 Members

When my husband brings his buddy Chris over, i know right away that an afternoon fucking these cocks i will go to bed with a very sore pussy. But then again being a little sore means that i am totally satisfied.

1 person likes this.
  18. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

I am usually pretty wet, and as long as that's the case, I usually don't end up being too sore. I had an ex that was well endowed and even then, I didn't have any issue. Anal is a whole different story, though!

CoupleXX likes this.
  19. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Of course over stimulation to both clit and vagina can cause soreness regardless of how wet a woman is.
    I, personally, am more prone to ovarian discomfort after a particularly hard/deep pounding. My clit tends to become tender somewhat easily if the stimulation isnt precisely directed, and the lower/back end of my vagina can feel unpleasantly stretched if im entered from behind without precision.
    None of these, except the ovarian pain, which despite its physical detriment i quite enjoy, is very common. Though the guy im currently with does enjoy forcing me to orgasm from clitoral stimulation until its sore before penetrating me, and then continuing to rub at it during intercourse because it makes me wiggle resistantly against him.

20. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

A girl I was with definitely experienced this. I'd bring her to orgasm, she'd have an intense one, then physically push me away. She explained that she had to stop after her climax as her clitoris and vulva was immediately over sensitive / for more stimulation. If we waited about ten minutes though the sensitivity would diminish and she'd be ready to start again - be masturbated and / or penetrated.