Ladies: do you prefer alpha men or beta men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Courtney Green, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haha I'm pretty sure in 2019 a cuck isn't a man who shows caring. :p

Orison likes this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

That is self evident

3. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

The art of answering without answering.

4. iamjustme

That is the answer.
    The difference between the two is self evident. If a gal can't tell then she is blind.
    You can basically break men into 3 categories:
    1) Beta. The majority of men. Easy going, goes with the flow, prefers letting others lead.
    2) The needy faux alpha. The asshole. Sees himself as an alpha, but is the complete opposite. Bullies others weaker than him, especially the women in his life. Wants to lead others but no one will follow. Goes through life frustrated and blames others for his failures.
    3) The alpha. The few. Natural born leader, others instinctively recognize his role and follow. Successful in most things he does, either owning his own business or successful in his career.
    Protective, loving and demands the same degree of loyalty he himself gives.

cindy94 likes this.
  5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

So let me guess--you are an alpha?

Asmodean likes this.
  6. iamjustme

When I was kid, I was always the group leader. I just was. And I don't think it could have been any other way.
    As I became an older kid, I wanted to make money, did not want to depend on my parents money because that came with restriction in both amount and what I spent it on.
    So at age 12, I had a paper route, 3 yards I mowed. I also started to buy and sell some stuff, learning that not only could I make money...but I could take that money and make more.
    For me it wasn't the pursuit of the money itself, but the good feeling of controlling my own way.
    At age 15 I had my own car that I paid for myself. I earned it by working for a local body shop. The guy also owned some rental property. That got me interested in real estate, so by before I turned 25 I flipped numerous properties. I was licensed and insured. I had my own crew. I also saw that I saved huge money by roofing these properties myself. So I started a roofing company.
    I could go on. Eventually I entered a corporate job when someone I knew told someone else about this kid. So at age 26 I became that corporations youngest department head. I had 43 people working for me. All adults. I never had problems getting people to follow my lead, that is because they quickly saw there wasn't any job I would ask them to do that not only could I do - but did do when needed.
    Without making this longer than it already is, if yuo are still even reading this far. My whole life, still today at 54... people listen to me. And follow me. Just do. I have been in a hiring/firing position for over 30 years. Made a lot of money. And now, I am kind of coasting. My financial situation is secure. i love to brew beer, and goddamn good at it. I love to cook and damn good at that to.
    I do what I want to do, and don't what I don't want to do. Always did.
    So yes, clearly I am not a Beta. And I am certainly not a needy alpha or faux alpha.
    Take that as you want.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So what about the stereotype of women going for the bad guy which seems option nr. 2. Seems to me according to your logic a lot of women are blind then :p and its not as simple as you put it

8. iamjustme

Well no, I am speaking in generalities.
    Unfortunately the needy faux alpha is usually quite charismatic and charming...at first.
    It's like I told my own daughter when choosing a partner (and it should be a conscious, thought out choice) never pay attention to what they say, and always pay attention to what they have actually done.
    Faux alphas looove to talk about what they are going to do, accomplished men don't because they already did it.

9. James T

James T Members

No theres not an actual definition. The term came from a corrupted and falsified study done on wolves. The one who coined the terms even came out and said he made the entire idealogy up.

10. Helga85

Helga85 Members

I prefer sweet and tender men who can be wild and animalistic in bed.
    I demand too much?

11. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Hun. I like your style

Helga85 likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So? Just because terms like ego, superego and id were made up as well doesn't mean there isn't a good definition for them. Same counts here.

13. James T

James T Members

Except most "alpha" males are just mouthy bitches who talk about how much they can do. A "real man" feels no need to fit a preconceived idea of manliness.

14. iamjustme

No.
    No Alpha man is whiney.
    That is the faux alpha, sometimes called the needy alpha.
    Fauz alpha's are actually the complete opposite of real alphas.
    Faux alpha's lack confidence, but desperately want others to see them as confident. And in their minds, anger is a sign of confidence. When in fact, of course, anger is a sign of weakness. Real alpha's only become angry when necessary, and it is usually focused and calculated .. not loud and huffing and puffing.

ScarlettJ likes this.
  15. James T

James T Members

Thats the crux though. If they were really such an "alpha" they would find people pathetic for the use of the term. Its as bad as girls calling their self "snacks".

ScarlettJ and Irminsul like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never heard a girl call herself a snack lol.
    I'm going to start doing it though.

iamjustme and Courtney Green like this.
  17. James T

James T Members

Its a generational thing. I never understood the logic. Especially when its a guys gf saying shes his snack. Most guys tend to ise it meaning the girl is a placeholder, a snack, until he finds his main course

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

which is why you had to put quotation marks around alpha. because those aren't the one's who are actually alpha, they're the ones that stupid people think are alpha.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you aren't packing at least 7" .. Fuck outta here with "alpha" ya stooges. :p

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that means everyone on the internet is an alpha.