Ladies: do you prefer alpha men or beta men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Courtney Green, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Life’s a bitch

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

having rich parents, for example.

3. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Yes women prefer a beta. Jk. Is this even a real question. What woman is going to pick a skinny geek over a confident man whos not a geek and may even be muscular

4. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and after 14 pages of posts, someone finally is the alpha of not understanding what the terms "alpha" and "beta" are referring to.

Fireman543 and YungSAVi like this.
  6. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

im just saying there is a clear difference i was using examples. Though to be fair I have not looked at the last 13 pgs

7. sidss

sidss Banned

Alpha for sex, beta for relationships. Pretty much my situation currently and it's working well.

Deejay88, DavidHB and Outdoor Sport like this.
  8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I feel wunderbar being a true Hybrid ;)

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

First hope relationship guy is aware of this. Second this kind of sounds like the male version of "you can not turn a ho into a housewife"

There are things that are good in a women you just screw. Those same things are not good if you want to love someone or for your kid to have a good mom.

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A woman who truly wants to be in control will pick a weak man

11. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

I have been a billy beta most of my life. And then wondered why my sex life went to utter utter shit with my lady of 20yrs. Spent years trying to be more romantic, thoughtful, presents, back massages, foot rubs (well, I enjoyed it. Or thought I did).
    Well, I woke up after I couldnt enjoy so much as a kiss on our anniversary a few years back. It’s not been easy (understatement) and I’m very much still learning. But I hit the gym hard, traded in fat for a bit of muscle, got into running, learned some game, took my lady off the dizzyingly high pedestal I’d put her on, and stopped giving so many fucks about everything.
    I love my wife dearly, but essentially treat my life outside the home as if I’m single (but no plans to cheat, just gathering “abundance mentality”, e.g. genuinely enjoying the company of other women much younger than me while out running etc). To think a few years ago women wouldn’t even look me in the eye. I seek to be more alpha (wouldn’t be hard given where I started, e.g. just taking a lead on more stuff in our lives) but without being a dick and maintain compassion etc (without resorting to being a cuddly sexless life companion!)
    My how times have changed. Both how I’m treated within and out with the home. My sex life isn’t anywhere near as frequent as I’d like but then again, I’m a mega horn dog. Moreover I have a sex life again; and when it’s on, it is ON. it’s even better/wilder than the hot kinky passionate sex we enjoyed the first two years. Outside the home?Jeebus you ladies are not subtle when you want to let a man know he’s turned you on!! And that really is a fucking turn on... I finally understand what women mean when they gush over a guy “who gets it”. He’s the one who gets literally gushed over too.

Mysteron, ScarlettJ and Deejay88 like this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am not sure if many know the differences .There are many guys who pretend to be Alpha when they are not.There are many elements and traits that make up an Alpha person and in my opinion these are natural traits and not something you can look up on You Tube and suddenly change your ways to become one. As the saying goes you either have it or you don't .Just saying .....

Arch Duke Ferdinand and YungSAVi like this.
  13. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Exactly

Mysteron likes this.
  14. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

You can’t watch anything on YouTube and suddenly acquire skills though. Otherwise I’d be speaking 10 languages!

YungSAVi and Mysteron like this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

Exactly .

YungSAVi likes this.
  16. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

What's all this?
    We are not Meerkats. Lol

Mysteron likes this.
  17. Varmint

Varmint Member

A sexless marriage was the last straw for me. Wouldn't have sex, help with the house, kids, etc, wouldn't talk to me. I got fed up and divorced her. Funny how her sex drive came romping back after she was free. Met some guy online, went to florida to hook up and been with him ever since, except for the few times she booted him for his unfaithfulness. I guess he doesn't like putting up with that, either. I've been single for 13 yrs now and feel no inclination to change that; so much so that I haven't dated since our divorce. Teaching me I could live without sex was a dick move on her part, and she admitted doing the same with her boyfriend. I told her it was pretty sad that she couldn't even wait until they were married to start that crap, but she is what she is. Life is good without such burdens.

18. Captain Scarlet

Another thing David. Some people seem to think that the Alpha guy is the guy in the center of the room spouting above all others .That's not an Alpha that's an attention seeker.

A perfect example of an Alpha guy is Mike Rooney s role in Nine and a Half Weeks movie. He is pretty quiet but ascertive when needs be but most impotent ly a very good listener .It's like I said its all natural traits and behaviours and not something you learn overnight .

19. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Couldn’t agree more.

Mysteron likes this.
  20. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I like all men. So Alpha or Beta is fine by me.

Mysteron likes this.