Ladies, do you like the guy to cum fast from blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Mr. Man, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I absolutely love eating pussy, and could do it all day long. It's such a turn on having my tongue inside a pussy and hearing the woman moaning with pleasure and yelling when she orgasms. But I wonder if women feel the same way about giving blowjobs. So ladies, do you prefer a guy to cum pretty fast after you start blowing him? Or do you like to be able to suck on and savor the feeling of his dick in your mouth for several minutes before he cums?

YungSAVi likes this.
  2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I know this question is directed towards females to answer, and i'm a guy..
    but i'm pretty sure MOST woman would prefer to savor the feeling and taste of the dick in her mouth, before he finally cums.
    because if he cums too fast from the blowjob, it will most likely turn her off immediately, because she expects you to last a little longer until she wants you to release.
    (i've heard about this) so it's up to you, to take my word lol.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just speaking for my wife here. She enjoys providing me oral and wants to do so for at least 30 minutes and has the oral skills to prolong my explosion by changing her pace.

4. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Like a lot of things, it depends. Sometimes it sexy to be fast and furious and sometimes it’s better to be slow and savor

5. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife does not perform oral sex on me at all. I’m totally fine with that. It’s an honor and a privilege to lick my wife’s wonderful pussy. I’ve been doing it for 30 years and every time is like the first. I’m lucky. My wife is the best. I’m not worthy of her and I know it.

6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

For hubby & I it depends on how we are feeling at the time. I do like to take my time & draw it out, but other times I just want his load as quick as possible.

7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Good girl

8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Depends on the mood, how much time we have, how relaxed things are, etc. If I want to do something special for him, or we’re just having a long slow loving session then it’s nice to draw it out, take the time to really have fun with him and let him enjoy it. Other times, it’s nice when I can get him to shoot quickly.

Altman likes this.
  9. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Sometimes gotta go slow and enjoy the moment. Lol but sometimes my jaw gets tired

10. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

My jaws hurt if it is too long

Courtney Green likes this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife does not want me to cum during a blow job, so it's good for me to last a while.

12. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I like edging him for as long as I can. It's my L'il Dom time. I don't let him finish until he begs for it.

Papa1441 and Deejay88 like this.
  13. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Nope. I love to tease him for as long as possible. Bring him to the brink and cool him off again and again. Sexy as hell when he shakes and grabs me and begs to let him cum.

14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Well sometimes my wife prefers it to be quick but other times she wants to make it last a long time . On a bench on a hiking trail she went for the quick version but it was ok with me :openmouth:

15. funsizegirltoy

funsizegirltoy Members

When there's time to do the job right I like to draw it out for a little while and get him really worked up. I love that feeling when I know I've got him about to explode and he's at my mercy. It's fun for him and it's fun for me. There are other times of course when I just want to launch right into sucking the daylights out of him and not wait at all for him to spurt. Both can be awesome but it's a matter of the mood at any given moment.

Deejay88 and YouCanTrustMe like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife enjoyed sucking my dick but it took me like 45 minutes to cum, which annoyed her as her jaw was tiring. She wanted a quicker reward. My present wife goes down and wants to stay down for a while, she orally worships it and edge's me because she truly enjoys having my cock and balls in her mouth, hands, and slapping her face. She averages 45-60 minutes as she's enjoying the tasty pre-cum before the huge eruption flows into her mouth. She'll keep sucking it limp to get every last drop out too. As I go limp she'll move on too just sucking on my balls and licking my "taint" for another 20 minutes as I begin to get hard again to start all over and suck another load out. I've never been with a woman that enjoys sucking cock as much as her. She's the perfect 2nd wife.

Deejay88 likes this.