Ladies: Cuckold - Yes Or No ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by undefeated, Apr 2, 2016.

1. jumper2

jumper2 Members

Cuckold no, hotwife yes.

nympho man likes this.
  2. erofant

erofant Members

It's pretty cool that the two of them are wanting to do this for each other's sexual pleasure and "spice." BOTH of them wanting it makes it ultra-cool !! If she gets a kick out of saying some things to her husband, and he loves hearing those from his wife ………… all while you and her are doing the lusty, sexual things …………. it sounds like it's working for all of you. Pretty HOT arrangement!!!

3. Samantha1066

Samantha1066 Members

Hell yes love being fucked by other men and sucking cock and being used while hubby watches he realy gets of when another man or men make me cum hard

CoupleXX, Deejay88, BoyToy69 and 3 others like this.
  4. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

5. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
    JudithJ1337 likes this.
  6. .

7. .

8. .

9. .

10. .

11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Her having sex with another guy, yes but not into humiliation etc and whether the other guy is bigger or not isn't important.

That said having done another guys wife I did get off on that. Which is bad. Obviously.

12. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I would love that but my wife would never do it. I think the men are generally much more turned on by it than the women are.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  13. Oddduck

Oddduck Members

Yes, but I have a male harem fantasy lol. My partner isn’t into at all though unfortunately.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  14. Ayla0000

Ayla0000 Members

Yes, though I am more interested in polyandry. 2 or 3 long term husbands

Anyfun and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  15. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend actually wanted to try this before we met. She wanted to watch me get fucked by a transgender friend of hers with a cock bigger than hers. In fact that was a requirement - that the person fucking me have a bigger cock than my girlfriend’s. So basically she wanted to watch me cuckold her.

Luckily (or not), after we met in person my girlfriend decided against it. She said she wasn’t ready to share me. Maybe in the future.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  16. djmas

djmas Members

Watching your wife with another man is a known turn on for a lot of men vise versa! I enjoy sharing my wife as long as she is comfortable and wants it.

Ray Roberts and Python 8 like this.
  17. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Being a cuckold or cuckolding your partner is going for everyone. A lot of people enjoy doing it.
    The guys get turned on watching their partners getting fucked by other men (they font always have to have a bigger penis ). Some also enjoy the humiliation side as well.
    Women get to be fucked by any guy they want without the fear of cheating and breaking up a relationship. If you both enjoy the cuckold lifestyle its a win win situation.
    Not everyone would enjoy it or be able to do it .For some its a fantasy they could never carry out.
    At the end of the day one man's meat is another man's poison.
    If you are not in to it don't dismiss the people who do enjoy it. Remember there could be something you enjoy that others find a massive turn off.
    As long as nobody is getting hurt and its not illegal enjoy what you want to enjoy and leave others to enjoy what they want .

18. KinkyGirl

KinkyGirl Members

Hell yes, I love it, love everything about it. I would go as far as saying I'm addicted to doing it.

Justinsky, RBecca, CoupleXX and 2 others like this.
  19. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Lol. Me either

Sambone likes this.
  20. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

We like talking bout it thou

SaraSara likes this.
  21. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Hot, never done it with another guy nor do i want to but i could share your hot body with my man. He fantasizes bout girls being petite like me and even hung hermaphrodites but no guys for either of us. Strange huh?

Sambone likes this.
  22. KinkyGirl

KinkyGirl Members

Not that strange, a hung hermaphrodite, I would love a chick with a dick, there aren't many things I haven't tried and that would be amazing. And you and your man would love to share me, I am petite and if its not too big headed to say, pretty.
    Message me if you want to chat, or see me, to show him.