Ladies: Cuckold - Yes Or No ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by undefeated, Apr 2, 2016.

1. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Love being ducked by my wife and best friend

2. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Sorry cucked not ducked.

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

4. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I love every minute of it

Alice in SC likes this.
  5. Eranu

Eranu Members

Don’t knock it til, you’ve tried it. Works for me, my Mrs and that what counts.

6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife enjoyed being fucked while I was watching her but it was more of a 3way and not a cuckold. I don't think she wanted me humiliated. I think that's a whole other fetish. When my wife and I had the mfm she orgasmed really quickly on him the first time and had two more before he came. All in about 10 minutes of penetration. Him being a good bit larger made me think that was why she orgasmed so well and fast. She told me after that it was because I was watching her. She was jerking me and sucking me some once he penetrated her the first time but I had to pull away to keep from ejaculting, it was a very stimulating sight.

JeffT, Natepnt66, erofant and 5 others like this.
  7. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

If he was hung like a horse and could last forever. I would like to see my wife not be able to stand up for an hour after that.

8. Fred64

Fred64 Members

In my case any other man on this planet has I bigger penis than me.
    It I would not be into cuckold at all

Alice in SC likes this.
  9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

As I understand, there's an element of humiliation, on the man part, that's included in the whole cuckold experience. Thus it is not my scene at all.

10. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

LOL.. Question for the ladies. Yet majority men answer...

11. Devotee of Astarte

Devotee of Astarte Members

When I was forty, I had a thing about Hindu women and began dating a girl with whom I worked. She was ten years younger and I developed a strong affection for her. Because of her high Brahmin caste, there were taboos which I had to obey as a non-Hindu. For example, no sex, and kissing on the mouth is sexual. So only kissing on the neck.

One day discussing the famous case of a high-class Hindu prostitute active in London society, my Hindu girl friend who would not have sex with me said that for ten thousand pounds she would spend the night with almost anyone. I was extremely hurt and upset by this, but as I mulled it over it began to excite me, imagining this faceless stranger having his fun with her, particularly if no money was involved. The intense excitement masturbating imagining this scene still shakes me to the core.

When she changed her employer, a workmate ("Greg") began to occur with great frequency in conversation: he was married but swore he would "leave his wife" for my girlfriend. I suggested she should have sex with him "just to see what it was like with a married man": she even let me arrange the where and when with Greg and I dropped her off at the hotel on the evening in question after work.

The excitement is in the humiliation which is experienced by the male submissive personality.

12. Song of the South

Song of the South Members

LOL at the guy who lumps ALL women into one group.

Deejay88 and LanaH102 like this.
  13. BabiBear85

BabiBear85 Members

Not really or not in the sense I've heard of.

waynedunn likes this.
  14. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Iv never done this yet ..

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

This is VERY true!! A LOT of Cuckold husbands (though not all) have bisexual tendencies LONG before they actually become a cuckold.
    I'm a bisexual married cuckold, and I was bisexual long before I met my wife. Unlike a lot of cuckolds, I DON'T have stamina or "size" issues... But My bisexuality, along with my lack of masculinity at times (I have an undeniable "feminine SISSY" side), and other "not so manly" kinks, fetishes and interests have led us to a cuckold lifestyle. I know Cuckolding isn't for everyone, but it definitely works for us. It also doesn't mean our marriage is in trouble... My wife and I still LOVE each other very much, and it's actually brought us closer together as a couple than we've ever been. As long as there's open communication and honesty, a cuckold marriage can be successful.

16. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's likely because the question is flawed, or at best ambiguous. "Cuckold" is far more commonly used as a noun than a verb, and it refers to the man whose wife is openly having sex with other men. Even as a verb, it doesn't necessarily refer to the woman as actor. Her bull is also engaging in cuckolding her husband. Finally, a question about a person's sexual practices would only be answered by women who are not ladies. Ladies, a subset of women, would refrain from answering such a question, no matter how kinky they are in the bedroom.

17. Jim340

Jim340 Visitor

I am debating the pros and cons of pursuing the wife sharing lifestyle.
    I would like to talk privately and invite replies to my personal email: jpeepers340@gmail.com

18. hottieshubby

hottieshubby Members

I am my wife's cuckold.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  19. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm NOT a fag, but I am bisexual (bisexual DOESN'T = gay) .My wife has been cuckolding me for the last 5 years with her boyfriend. And yes, there is a humiliation factor in play. Like the majority of cuckold marriages/relationships, my wife allows her boyfriend certain sexual "privileges" that I've never been allowed... Things like; letting him cum on her face, anal sex, sucking his cock right after they've had sex.

It's not that I'm not capable of giving my wife orgasms... I've never had a problem getting my wife wet, or making her cum, quite the opposite actually... It's just that I've known from the very beginning (we've been married for 12 years) that my wife has an incredibly high and sometimes, insatiable sex drive. Initially, this was awesome for both of us, but after a few years of being married, I suggested the idea of her taking on a lover/boyfriend, as I didn't want to disappoint her, or leave her unsatisfied/fulfilled. Like a lot of wives, at first she was skeptical of my motives/intentions, but when I reassured her I'd remain 100% Faithful to her, she began to seriously consider it. Shortly thereafter, she did start persuing another guy (someone we both already knew). It wasn't long before they started dating, and they've been girlfriend/boyfriend ever since. I do not, and never have thought of their relationship as a threat to our marriage, as he treats my wife like a queen, and my wife simply gets different needs/desires met/fulfilled depending on wether she's with him or me, and she always comes home to me. Honestly, she couldn't have chosen a better guy.

Unlike a lot of Cuckold marriages, I haven't been completely cut off from intimacy/sex with my wife either. In fact, we still have a wonderful sex life, even if she's making love/having sex with her boyfriend as much as she does with me (which she is).

My wife and I also share quite a few different kinks/fetishes/bonding experiences with each other that we would never share with others, so we've built that truly special connection/bond that either of us could ever replace with anyone else.

As another responder to this thread said, a Cuckold marriage isn't for everyone, but it definitely works for my wife and I.

20. starfield03

starfield03 Members

My roommate and his wife invited me to join their relationship as the second guy. It weirded me out at first but I really understand and enjoy it.
    They explained it to me like this. Cuckold is something they choose to do to add spice and variety to their relationship. They describe it as a game. They still have traditional one on one sex although as part of "the game" he may go a time without it.
    Right now we're doing something about every three nights. Sometimes they even make me uncomfortable by some of the things she says to her husband or makes him do, but like, I have started to appreciate that this is something they're doing because they both really want to!
    When they ask me to join them in their bedroom they're making that decision because they BOTH want that to happen vs. one on one sex. And I've since gotten cool with it.

Deejay88, erofant and DaveTheBiGuy like this.