Ladies, brutal honesty requested

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R., Jan 21, 2009.

1. L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R.

L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R. Member

Does size matter (LOL.)

2. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I think as long as you aren't a complete asshole and you know how to treat a girl then I don't think it matters.

Tiffany

3. marysoul

marysoul Member

she's right

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

dude size does NOT matter it's all about how u rock the boat, for real, if you know what youre doing then don't worry about it.

some women have issues with the whole circumcized or not thing though...

5. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

As long as youre not microscopic os so huge shes afraid to fuck u, no.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dont think you girls are replying correctly.. because at some point.. too small has to be too small.. like 3-4"

7. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Yeah your right, if you really below average then yes your too small, that being said there is abosolutely nothing wrong with average.

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana Member

Some of the biggies hurt when a guy uses it. Each woman has a different about of room, and can only take so much.

9. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Family sized cars only please, large trucks, limos, and all compact cars please use alternate route.

10. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I said that. :p

11. sith1

sith1 Member

it does to most women

it may not to some

but it's what they say: average is ok, some may want more, but they dont need it

12. chugtonio

chugtonio Member

another thing to consider....

its not all about size, from what ive heard the shape and overall look to a dick is important
    some are veiny some are stout some are crooked lol

13. daddysgrl85

daddysgrl85 Member

ive been with big dicks, average dicks and small dicks. trust me its not the same if its small. I'm not trying to be mean but u wanted honesty. small dicks just dont cut it!

14. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Judging from that hideous display pic you have posted, I don't think anything matters to you. Try another angle.

By the way, have you seen Froto lately? Did he really destroy the ring and kill
    Smeagol / Gollum ?

15. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Many a tongue and finger combination have made up for penile deficiency. If you want kids you ram the organ home to shoot after.

16. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

x2

17. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Based on the reactions to my own equipment had received over scores of different women and decades of fun, long isn't really that important but thick is handy. All of the female pleasure stuff is at the opening, anyway, not to say that most enjoy a good deep thrust now and then. You can tell these things by watching how a woman pleasures herself when she's on top. Pay attention, boys.

By the way, 3-4 inches isn't a dick; it's a finger. Sorry if that's the case. Better get good at oral.

18. jackieizluv

jackieizluv Member

Only if they aren't used properly. But yeah, to echo what a majority of the girls have been saying: treat us nicely and we'll love every bit of you. So be nice, baby. =)

19. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Size matters but not in the sense that a "bigger cock is a better cock".

The size matters to me because I have a small vagina and it will only hold what it will hold. I hate to be repetitive but my ex was 10 inches and I never got off, not once. His dick was so long and fucking girthy that after it was over I had so many lacerations that when I would go pee it felt like my crotch was on fire. He would hit my cervix and I would scream bloody murder. He told me once that I was an inch away from where I needed to be. He stretched me to the max without seriously tearing me so to me size does matter. I like rough sex just as much as the next guy but I'd like to keep my vagina in one piece. =/

The guy before him was 6 inches and I got off every single time. That man was smaller but he was sooo good.

Random thought: I've never heard a woman complain about the size of a man's tongue. If a man's penis is too small why can't the woman rub herself to orgasm? Why lay it all on the men as if their penis is so magical that it alone is supposed to create orgasms. I don't cum because a man sticks his penis in me I have to have clitoral stimulation whether I'm giving it to myself or not.

20. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

This lady tells it like it is! Love ya for that Miss O.!! <3