Ladies a question about quickies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

On rare occasions I like to walk into the kitchen and with respect of course gently use a bit of pressure to bend my girl face down on the counter, lift her dress, slide her panties to the side inset mu dick and fuck her quickly til I cum. Just for my pleasure of course. But she loves it and it turns her on to the max. The cum just rolls down her leg. This sets her up for later that night so we fuck again.

How do you ladies feel about this.

2. Just for fun

Once in a while I ask my wife if I could use one of her recepticles to unload some built up cum. That statement kinda turns her on. Then I either fuck her throat or vag. The butt takes too long to arouse. So I dump and leave her to clean up. Soon after she wants more. I love that girl.

Ralfee likes this.
  3. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

i love it

Sambone likes this.
  4. Just for fun

R U A quickie lover sometimes?

5. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I posted about an encounter I had with my husband on here about a month ago.. Still gives me goosebumps.. he came home in a bad mood on his lunch break and we had a hard romp on the kitchen counter.. I know everyone has different tastes but for me it was HOT.. I still think about it and get a little smirk on my face.

Up4Fun757 likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

2 of our children are a result of a quick fuck. One as I was going out the door for work. As I kissed her goodbye she climbed up on me sliding her tongue down my throat while ripping my shirt open. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her back on the bed, dropped my pants, and we fucked. Once I was done I pulled my pants up, got a new shirt, and went off to work. The other time we were arguing about something silly and we paused, looked at each other for a moment, then went at it. I couldn't get my cock into her fast enough. She knew right away she was pregnant both times.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  7. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

@Barry Mandelay after getting pregnant with twins just a few months into our relationship, my husband is pretty much scared shitless of that happening lol even with proper precautions

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

How long have you been together? We had our first after 18 months and last within 5 years. She tried BC (pill) again but it messed with her health. I finally got snipped and that was that.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  9. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Quickies are very much apart of our normal sex life and keeps things fun and interesting something that my wife sometimes will initiate by casually leaning over the kitchen counter, table etc

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  10. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

We've been together for about 3 1/2 years.. 10 years before that we were a couple and kind of reconnected.. but as of this time it's been 3 1/2 years.. our boys are 2 1/2 .. he has been talking about getting that done but has yet to go

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If there is no more urge to build the family it is a great operation to have. A little incision, snip, and clamp off. Sew it back up, ice it for a few days, then jack off or use BC until the post op check shows all the little buggers are gone. After that it's bareback fun forever. Been snipped for over 30 years and regret it not one bit.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  12. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

That's what I tell him!

@Jude96 Read this! lol ..

Like2share likes this.