Labels and roles are silly

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, May 28, 2007.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

why would it matter if they were bisexual or homosexual for being attracted to you? i guess that was the point. if is DOES make him those things, it doesn't really matter, does it, because he's attracted to YOU. dave's about the manliest man i've ever met, but even he jokes that we only work because i'm a man in a woman's body. what that makes him is my husband and nothing else.

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'm just saying that those kinds of labels are so blurred now...and it doesn't matter...just like race and religion and all that...it doesn't matter anymore.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

nope. it really doesn't matter. no one will ever perfectly fit within any category. but people like being able to find a community where they feel RIGHT. so i don't think those lines will ever totally disappear. it's not just about identifying other people, it's about identifying where you feel comfortable for at least part of the time.