Kyle Rittenhouse video and audio analysis clearly shows...

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by mcme, Sep 3, 2020.

1. mcme

mcme lurker

Take a moment to find out the actual facts surrounding the situation, lose the hatred that makes you wish bad things on others and please try and spell better.

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What better was to protect his peaceful state than to get in his car and drive to Kenosha and murder two people.

3. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It isn't clearly one way or another. The decision to charge was reasonable, and an acquittal by a jury on all counts involving the use of the weapon would also be reasonable. A case can be made either way - murder or self defense. Information, including video, now in the public domain doesn't unequivocally support either outcome. The only charge that is clearly likely to result in conviction is the charge of unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor, but that's a misdemeanor. The outcomes of the felony charges involving the use of the weapon could go either way.

No one not directly involved in the case has a full understanding of the law, the facts, and the evidence. Whether evidence in the form of testimony is credible won't be determined until trial and ultimately until a jury's verdict.

A lot depends on what evidence is admissible, but, as with all trials, more depends on how good the attorneys on either side are.

Regarding the comments posted about crossing state lines, all of the four main individuals involved lived in roughly the same area. Of the three shot, only one lived closer to the location of the incident than the shooter did. Another lived the same distance away as the shooter did, and the third lived about twice as far away as the shooter did from that spot.

Those not familiar with the US may picture border-crossing checkpoints at state boundaries. Not so. State lines are virtually invisible, other than for "welcome to..." signs. The different-state angle is irrelevant.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    mcme likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

As everybody knows the best way to obtain a safe and peaceful state of mind is to walk around with an AR style rifle looking for trouble...

5. AgingNYChippie

AgingNYChippie Members

Hatred is taking a gun, getting in a car and driving across state lines to confront protesters you disagree with. Had he just stayed home, or at least not brought a gun nothing would have happened. Every year he spends in prison is a better year for society. If he gets hurt or killed in there that's called karma.
    As to spelling and grammar, I care less. This is the internet, not the NY Times I am writing for.

6. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Today, in Olympia we came around a corner and there were three armed thugs with their assault rifles fresh from a protest at the state Capitol. They were there to intimidate, but the jokes on them. They weren’t wearing masks of course and their assault rifles won’t protect them from those tiny, and I mean tiny COVID viruses.

AgingNYChippie likes this.
  7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Rittenhouse unlawfully obtained and was unlawfully in possession of an illegal firearm (430 Ill. Stat. 65) .
    Rittenhouse was unlawfully in violation of a lawful Emergency Curfew enacted 31 May 2020.
    Rittenhouse was unlawfully participating in an ad hoc "militia", in violation of art. I, § 20 of the State constitution of Wisconsin.
    Rittenhouse was unlawfully usurping the duties of a duly appointed law enforcement officer pursuant to Wisconsin statute § 946.69.
    Rittenhouse had no de jure right or authority to be there, or to exercise any coercive, much less lethal, force upon anyone.
    If Rittenhouse hadn't chosen to place himself in legal jeopardy by willfully committing numerous felonies, his victims would still be alive today.
    Fuck him.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  8. mcme

mcme lurker

Consider finding out about the actual facts, not the initial politically motivated allegations. He'd still be in jail if anything you claim was true.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Name just one thing stated above that is untrue (with citations). Take all the time you need; I'll wait. I suspect that you need schooling on the difference between "actual facts" and bullshit unsubstantiated opinion.

10. mcme

mcme lurker

Nice edit.

11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

These 'facts' were true, and the question is: Why is he NOT still in jail ???

stormountainman likes this.
  12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Because the good Christians of this country raised $560,000 not for his victims and their families, but for his legal defense. Now he's out on bail awaiting trail. As odd as it may seem to non-Americans, the shooting of uppity Negroes for sport is a hallowed tradition of long standing in this country. A significant plurality of Americans don't consider him to be a domestic terrorist and murderer, but a folk hero.
    Christian crowdfunding site raises $500K for Rittenhouse legal defense
    Fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse Reveals American Christianity's White Supremacy Problem

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

<duplicate message>

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Nice crickets.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  15. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes matey I'm aware of that. My question (albeit somewhat rhetorical) was posed to mcme to answer.

stormountainman likes this.
  16. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

His lawyers have quit him already. He's to stand trial where I predict he'll be found guilty and sent to prison. There he will become fresh meat for the ones who are there for similar crimes.

scratcho likes this.
  17. mcme

mcme lurker

You edited our the allegation that prosecutors had publicly called untrue, as for the others, if there was no credible evidence he acted in self defense he wouldn't have been released.
    I work, sorry I didn't respond quickly enough for you.

18. mcme

mcme lurker

Should be in the post above.

19. mcme

mcme lurker

Facts were true? How does that work? They are facts or aren't.
    Perhaps you're confusing facts with allegations.

20. mcme

mcme lurker

Have either of you two actually watched the video or are you both so sure of what you know that there's no need to listen to anything else.
    By the way, the guy who fired the first shot (protester) has been arrested as of a few weeks ago. Still waiting for the felon carrying a handgun who's missing some bicep to face the music.