Kratom questions

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Geneity, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I've been researching Kratom for a bit now, but still have some questions on it. I want to find a decent recreational drug, because I'll be on probation for a year. I know nothing is going to be a replacement for good ol' pot, but I find this as a new chance to try out legal things.

I'm aware I could probably get away with doing things like the 2c family, and acid, but I want something I could do a lot. You know for relaxation, or fun, or both. Aside from the fact I have no way to get anything in the 2c family and getting acid is very hard for me.

So anyway, onto the questions. I see extracts, like 15x and 20x. I'm not sure if the 20x is actually legit or not, as I've never seen it anywhere but on a certain site. I've been reading reports on Erowid, and it seems extracts and Kratom leaves themselves don't differ much. You steep the both of them. Or could, and you could measure out crushed up Kratom leaves with a tablespoon. I see about 2-3 tablespoons to be a strong experience.

The bigger question is where could I buy good quality Kratom? Some people seem to be using a half ounce to get the same effects as others get with 4g's. Confusing indeed.

Any help would be great, especially from those who have first-hand experiences. [​IMG]

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

supposidly kratom is a kind of opiate found in an exotic country? I have heard it's a high like pot, but more clear headed. I have also heard it lasts about 5 hours... Good luck with that...

3. tripoli

tripoli Member

I've just started doing it.

I bought it from a kind of expensive place, but next time I'll try a guy in eBay.

The bad thing about Kratom is it's kind of expensive (to me).

I've never had a "full" experience - I make a point of easing my way into everything new these days, which means I waste a little on the way.

I don't know how to explain it, because I never realize I'm on anything until after it's over - it's a very nice, relaxed feeling, and it goes really well with a couple of beers.

I did 2g of the 15x last time - good but not "there." Will try 3g of the 15x next time.