Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Ooh, sorry I didn't see this sooner, I've been scarce the last couple of days.

I used to have a huge tolerance, but 2 years ago I went to detox and got on subs; I was taking 24 mg. a day for months, then started to taper, then just stopped abruptly, went through a little uncomfortability for a few weeks and was done. I hurt myself in January and ended up back on pain meds, but my tolerance is WAY down. 8 mg. of dilaudid gets me feeling pretty nice (don't tell TokeTrip), and I can get by pretty well on 4 mg. I'm on oxy today but generally for the past few weeks I've been on nothing or very little.

The tsp. were level. I'm anal about measurements. I'm thinking if your tolerance is pretty high then you aren't gonna be happy with the kratom as a get-high, but I have to say, it kept the withdrawals completely at bay for me when I first ran out of meds, and it made me feel halfway decent and buzzy. But everybody's different.

It tastes wretched, though.

Can someone PM me about the pods, please? I've a question I don't want to post.

2. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

I just fractured my wrist, and the fuckers didnt prescribe me anything. Would this be sufficent enough as a pain killer, and what dosage and type would you recommend? (Im looking for the pain killer, opiate effects)

Also, I had an addiction to Oxy. Am I likely to get hooked on this shit after moderate use?

3. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Nah, I don't think it's going to work for the pain of a fracture, but you never know. It kind of helped my pain, but my tolerance is next to nothing these days.

I think you should go to another hospital and MAKE THEM give you something. Or go back to the one you were at and tell them you're in excruciating pain. That's what I did and they gave me oxycontin.

WTF kind of doctor doesn't write pain meds for a fracture? At least vikes or percocet, ffs.

4. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

Seriously, not writing pain meds for a fracture is almost unheard of, until now at least.

Doctors work for you, not the other way around. Demand service.

5. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

WOW. WTF I just read all 13 pages of this post and I still don't know what Kratom is best!!! Indo? bali? thai??? I want to know! iamshaman SUCKS ass. I ordered the 15x 4g from them and took the whole thing and didn't feel much. Maybe a slight muscle relaxation. I have no tolerance on opiates either. I have not used any drug/alchie in >6 months... Anyone have some real info on here?

6. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Get the Bali powder from Kratom King. I believe I said that about 3 pages back.

I hope dude went back to the ER and hit that doc with his cast til they gave him at LEAST some vicodin. I dunno, the ER I use, the first thing they do when someone says "pain" is get a level and then get REAL pain meds on board - usually IV morphine or IV dilaudid, plus a benzo because, as one of the docs there told me, anxiety increases your perception of pain. I mean, it's NY, and if I go and my sister isn't working I can be there for a good 4-5 hours, but at least they're comfortable hours. I've never waited more than 30 minutes after being triaged before I was given pain relief, even if I had to wait a lot longer to be examined and treated.

7. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Ok I ordered 4 ounces of bali from kratom king. That should be enough for a days worth of doses right?

Dilly... YOU ROCK ASS. You just scored 5 kick ass person points. (fyi it takes at least 1000 cool points to equal 1 kick ass person point...) Your sig pic makes me remember why I love cats!!! I was debating on a german shepherd or a cat again. Your picture answered my ultimatum...

8. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

I've never heard of pain medication for a fracture, or even a broken bone...

ER doctors are the least likely of any doctors to write younger people anything for pain. Even so....if the doctor is nice enough to give you a shot...the stupid **** nurse most likely shoots half of the shot into the trash before giving it to you.

I've had plenty of broken bones, and never got a thing for pain. From what I can remember, broken bones really don't hurt...and they know that.

EDIT: Code - where are my cool points? Do I have any yet?

:cheers2:

9. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

You get kickass person points every day.

And if I broke a bone and didn't get pain relief, I swear I would punch someone in the dick.

Code - go to icanhasacheeseburger.com for the best lulz cats.:D

10. NNDimethyltryptaDream

It really fucking hurts. (I also tore muscles, btw). As for the pain chart, I said 8, and its continuing to get worse.

I still havent heard back fro the hospital, and still haven't gotten anything, nor can I seem to find any... I'm about to say fuck it and get hammered.

11. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

12. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

i broke my elbow once and got all the percs I wanted. I guess every doc is different. It really did hurt like fuck tho.

13. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

lU4ia, I have been read a lot of your posts and I think you are cool. So far you have procured ~800 cool points. You are close to having some kick ass person points in my book though!

I already ordered the bali from Kratom King. They still haven't shipped it. The address is wrong on the order too. It is my billing address but I am not there. Im like a million miles away from there... I hope he fixes it I sent him 3 e-mails. spaced out like 8 hours apart. I will keep you updated. I know they are affiliated with iamshaman and I think that place blows. I have ordered 4 things from them before, took quadruple the dose and didn't feel anything.

Someone said that its equal to 30mg oxy or hydro? I know that I am feeling pretty good and talkative at like 20mg... I am hoping for the best. I hope I was not misguided! ;) 4 ounces should be enough to get SOMETHING right? ehhh...

14. NNDimethyltryptaDream

I just got two Percs off someone, so thatll have to do for today. Still waiting on a doc... This blows ass.

15. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

They only ship Monday - Friday; don't worry, he'll get back to ya. I had no problems at all, except that Priority Mail takes longer than regular mail (because you pay extra for it and of course THAT makes perfect effing sense to the US Post Office).

I wish I could give you some of my endoctes, I hate seeing people in pain. Which is one reason I run out of meds quickly - any of my friends need some and I just feel bad if I don't help. Of course, when I need help it's like no one in NY has ever taken even an aspirin but there ya go.:rolleyes:

16. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Yeah, I didn't realize it was sunday! I feel like a tard. I work everyday and time is vague here... That is just part of the job. I know what day it is like once a week. He wrote back though saying that he fixed the shipping addres and it looks like it is still being processed. I read a lot of bad reviews about TKK on thekratomforum. I hope it is good...

17. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

See, I heard good things about TKK, that's why I ordered from him. And the Bali that I got a couple of weeks ago was awesome. But like I said, my tolerance is nil these days, so you may not get quite the same level of happy that I got. I ordered it because I'd been on pain meds for nearly two months, I was going to be out, and I didn't want WD because I can't take time off right now; it worked like a charm to keep me from getting sick, and I got a nice buzz on top of it. Not the same as banging a couple of bags of d o p e, but nice.

18. Piink

Piink Member

codemeister3, not to be a downer, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about the bali. I sure did, only to be let down. Like dilly said, everyone is different and reacts different to it. And she had a good experience with it. My tolerance has been high lately and I know that had a lot to do with the "lack of effects". But even what I did feel was anything to gloat about. I would recommend Pods though. And I do believe they would have a really good response to pain. (I mean, they have to with codeine & morphine in there).

Overall though, I was highly disappointed with the Bali. And what type of bullshit fuck tard doc won't give you meds for a fracture, that you claim is hurting? That is some serious fucking bullshit. In my book, a fracture or a broken bone is an automatic prescription for some pain meds. And if they patient is complaining of pain, then there should be no fuckin' question. What good are doctors if they aren't going to comfort and heal us? Bullshit. Sorry to hear that man. I say, go to another doc or back to the same one with a serious attitude.

Well, best o luck with the Bali, hope you have better results then me. I'm sure if your tolerance is low like dilly's then you will have some fun. And don't forget to try the Pods sometime. They are very fun indeed!

PS 4oz is more than enough to get you good for a day. Or at least as good as the bali is going to be able to get you... though, someone on this thread did say they thought kratom has a ceiling, which means after a certain point it doesn't matter how much more you take, you aren't going to get any increased effects. So, start slow and build up according to how you feel.

PPS please post about your experiences with the bali, I'm curious to know if you get greater effects. And could you also elaborate more on your tolerance? I think you said 20 mg of oxy gets you "good". how much for you to get a nod? (if you don't mind me asking) thanks bud, and again, best of luck...

19. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

I am in Iraq right now. I have not used ANY drugs or alchie in more than 6 months. I believe that I have the lowest tolerance possible. If I take 4 percs I am pretty happy. I have never been to the "nodding" stage. I don't think that would be conducive for Iraq right now anyways. I will save that for when I get back. I never really had an urge to do more than what makes me feel fuzzy and talkative.

I love oxy for that though. It is my fav drug because it is an anywhere anything type of drug. MDMA vs oxy is a joke. MDMA does not make me feel all that good. Neither does meth/coke. I mean, I feel good but I don't feel REALLY good. And all those other ones are stim that make you not sleep. wtf is up with that?! Sleep is the greatest thing ever invented! I like oxy. I never had a tolerance that needed more than 30mg to get to what 20mg got me to. I have done like 60 in a day. Maybe I am behind the power curve? I hear people saying a baby could handle 60mg! I must not use it right?

Anyways, I am really looking forward to something that can change the pace or relax me a little over here. Its not like I run around shooting people, so I don't need to worry about being on something. I just have to worry about god damn rockets and mortars that they shoot at the fob...

P.S. I will keep the situation posted.

20. NNDimethyltryptaDream

Im about to shoot whatever I can find. This shit is getting unbearable, and the Percs didnt even touch it.