korn!

Discussion in 'Heavy Metal' started by mushroomherb, Jun 10, 2006.

1. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

If they forced me to listen to a mallcore band of my choice, it would be Korn.
    The 'Issues' album is one of my more guilty secrets. Ah, the nostalgia. :)

2. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

That was out of line. I didn't have my meds, and when i don't i get shitty for stupid reasons. But i don't appreciate being attacked for my musical tastes.

3. I_kill_emos

I_kill_emos Member

um is it just me or does severdheadstoner's post look like he is fighting with him self.

if you are you might wan to consider taking thoes meds.

and by the way korn is that great there a bit meh.

4. I_kill_emos

I_kill_emos Member

sorry thats suposed to be korn is *not* that great

5. severedheadstoner

read the whole thread next time.

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

their mid 90s material is pretty good.

now, they kinda suck....

and theyve always been quite overrated, I think...... especially during the 90s. I remember when trl actually played rock music, and koRn would hold onto the number one spot for days, and because of them, they had to retire videos after they were in the top 10 for awhile.

yeah all these angst ridden teenagers adored korn. I dont know why.

7. cursed-lips

cursed-lips Member

ha! i knew it! they banned me....oh well as long as i make more e mails you cant stop me!...also they arent quite as good, but thats cuz head is gone. also for all you ppl that dont beleive, they had the very first song to get on the trl list of best songs or most lasting or something like that!

8. cursed-lips

cursed-lips Member

and how the hell do you be proud of positive things when there is pretty much nothing possitive in your life? i cant find a single thing to be proud of except i have a few friends and some weed every so often

9. Lather

Lather Member

Damn. I'm glad that when I was in my angst-ridden phase I listened to Nirvana, who despite their alleged shortcomings were a band of substance. Bands like Korn, etc. just pump negative energy into kids and makes them feel shittier. I'm not saying that this is what Korn are out to do, but it's what happens in most cases.

10. junkhead

junkhead Member

yeah life is shit

also was this kid banned for the shit he said in this thread?

cause thats real bullshit

11. severedheadstoner

It's called an IP ban. And if you keep making multiple flame posts in a row with no substance it's probably coming your way.
    Be proud of doing well in school. Or learning to play a complex piece of music. Or drawing something beautiful, or ugly, whatever you want.

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

and a big amen to that. bands like korn are only gonna make you feel worse when you're down.
    try some real metal to release those emotions and give you a power surge of positivity - devildriver, lamb of god, dry kill logic, hatebreed (to name but a few).
    relating to shit can be good but overdosing on it leads to burning out and eventually you're just gonna turn into a manic depressant.

13. hailtothekingbaby

You say 'real metal' and name Devildriver, Lamb of God, Dry Kill Logic and Hatebreed...

Try harder.

14. Ginglymus

Ginglymus Member

Just what I was thinking and I'm not even especially cool and underground! [​IMG]

15. hailtothekingbaby

Lol. Are you calling me cool and underground or do you assume I find myself cool and underground?

I do actually... I'm so fucking cool that I wish I was me. And I'm so deeply underground that I've turned blind and my skin is colourless and transparent. Whoa, you can see my guts and all!

:)

16. severedheadstoner

i'm so tr00 grym necro frostbitten kvlt as fvkk that the dude from Mayhem shot himself when he found out i was on my way over for tea and scones. i'm also so underground that i'm in a skyscraper in china.

17. hailtothekingbaby

*covets some tea and scones*

18. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

Blind is a good song. the rest is give or take for me...

19. junkhead

junkhead Member

hahahaha

20. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

well, i could of included deicide, the berzerker, emporer, darkthrone, dying fetus, pig destroyer, bleeding through, morbid angel, dark tranquility, necromantia, burzum, necrophagist, obituary, martyr A.D., enslaved (shall i continue?)

However, i thought these bands were a bit too inappropriate to include in a Korn topic.