Know your state laws on

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by medicalbud, Sep 5, 2006.

1. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm

If your in the US some states are almost OK and some state will lock you away for a long time so know your state laws

Possession
    Cultivation
    Sale
    As a gift LOL

As of now 12 states have officially decriminalized marijuana

decriminalized: The state has decriminalized marijuana to some degree. Typically, decriminalization means no prison time or criminal record for first-time possession of a small amount for personal consumption. The conduct is treated like a minor traffic violation.

Ok so california says 1oz or less for personal use or no jail time $100 fine

9 have medical pot clubs which means my state will not use cops to jail me LOL for nothing.I am in the clear in the eyes of the cops who some work off duty as a cop watching the place and paid to be outside of it to make safe to get and go.

Then we got states that throw the book at you for a oz

2. Jerminatrix

Jerminatrix Member

Awsome. Thanks for the website link

3. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

NORML is a good resource, however they sometimes allow their site to sit un-updated for quite some time, so i would try and use a variety of sources.