Know what I hate?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DancerAnnie, May 24, 2006.

1. Butters

Butters Senior Member

I agree with you completely, Annie. When I'm in a relationship, I feel bad simply hugging a friend of mine who is female, much less flirt with another girl.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

You know what's even worse? When you're married, 6 months pregnant, and the girl does it right in front of you. Had I not been pregnant, I would have pulled that girl over the counter and probably smacked her one. ;) Then again, had I not been hugely pregnant at the time, I might not have felt as threatened, and heck, she might not have even tried flirting with him then. You never know. But at least my hubby didn't flirt back, heck, he said he didn't even realize she was flirting. Men! :rolleyes:

3. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Thats my biggest problem, I honestly can't normally tell if a girl is flirting with me or not! Haha

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

a lot of things can be (mis)interpreted as flirting when you're dealing with customer service/retail type things. It's just being friendly/courteous/nice, not necessarily.

5. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

If you were all sexually liberated and believed in free love, then you wouldn't have this problem. I don't care how many boyfriends my girlfriends have. I believe in the universial love of the enlightened ones.

6. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

My partner has the same problem...he thinks they're just being nice when it's blatently obvious, as a woman, that the girl is flirting...

7. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Sorry, I believe in monogamy. I'm a duck like that.

8. malakala

malakala Member

'Tis a beautiful thing indeed Annie...nothing like the warmth and comfort of that special ONE person who is the yin to your yang. Just don't let jealously overtake your pure spirit and leave it with a scar. I've lost very special people in my life due to jealousy's vice-grip. But it all works out in the end, and when you're with the person you're supposed to be with, there's a level of confidence in the relationship that makes jealousy a moot point.:)

9. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Exactly! :p

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

erhmmmm uhm thank you...the things we do while drunk...but I am glad all enjoyed even though I am never drinking alone again d: