Kksc & Ecsd Sog

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by M4N14C42O, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Ya know when Mang's around by all the pretty Fems!>)

2. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

thanks man! ill try and add shots of this grow throughout it's cycle.....maybe an update every week or two......probably just crappy pics but still gives a good idea!

:cheers2:

3. M4N14C42O

ill have to toss up some pics on sunday when i go to visit them!! they are much bigger than in the photo posted 2 days ago :watchplant: :ssmokeit:

4. M4N14C42O

more horrible cell phone pics.....

day 5 12/12 (hard to tell but they have exploded since the last pics)
    [​IMG]

white berry's
    [​IMG]

white berry leaf
    [​IMG]

random ecsd
    [​IMG]

- 42o -

5. M4N14C42O

WOW, this stuff is blowing up.......ill definitely hit my mark on this go around.....might even surpass it! lol, doubtful but you never know! will try and get some decent pics tomorrow......'till then...

- 42o -

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

nice VHS collection.. #201. :D

7. M4N14C42O

haha thanks orison....that's not even half of them tho!

took some pics today.........but first...

day 1 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

and now, a week later...day 8 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

thought that was kinda cool! anywho, now just a couple random pics....

PITA size difference...WB on left ECSD on right
    [​IMG]

and a shot of the cab before closing up..
    [​IMG]

- 42o -

8. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Its all rather cool as it goes and surprising how much they can grow in just a week.

9. M4N14C42O

so very true.....im used to watching clones and their fast growth rate....kinda cool to see the seedlings explode aswell! im thinking by the next pic update i do you'll start to see some white "fuzz balls" building. by the looks of it now...........i should hit my projected mark, no problem!

will take an out of the cab shot next round........need to clean up in there.....mostly excess water on the floor......nothing major tho. also did a nice "selective leaf removal" lol.....pretty much, pulled all of them out of the cab then looked at each plant individually and plucked leaves as i saw fit. it was becoming a jungle in there. i don't normally like to take healthy fan leaf off but this round i thought i'd try something different.

anyways, i'll probably get some more pics up in the next week or so.

:watchplant:

- 42o -

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

such a nice grow there manic.. im stoned.. :D

I sat idle on this page to post @420 im such a fag..

11. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Well i'm doing scrogs again in really big pots so they can go for over a week between watering so I went on a mini holiday but pinning em all down to the mess before I went got back and there 4-5 inches above the mess and no gaps. Just funny how when ya see plants every day ya dont notice just how quick they are growing and can seem slow at times.

12. M4N14C42O

hey orison! thanks for the KIND words :ssmokeit:

try having them in front of your face!!! i've caught myself, especially lately, just staring at them for 30+ minutes!

hey rock! i've only tried a scrog once but would like to try it again, was impressed with the results! and yeah, i really know what your talking about with keeping them under control........i've got a fucking jungle STUFFED in a 4ft x 4ft cab!!!!!! i really overgrew them this round(the tallest diesel, in the pot, stands around 4+ft tall).......going to have quite a bit of "fluff" underneath the tops....oh well, still good smoke/hash/edibles! plus another good reason to upgrade to 600 or 1000 watt lamps! and maybe a little bigger space...

alright guys just got a small update for ya..........

things have been moving along perfectly! all i have to do is clean and re-fill the reservoir once a week and then just watch them grow! have been doing a fan leaf removal technique.......have done it twice to the diesels now and will do it again around 4 weeks flower for the diesels and the white berries and then once more for the diesels around 6-7 weeks flower......mostly because i overgrew them this time around......the tallest white berry is fine...kinda perfect really at around 2.5ft or so..should finish around 3ft. the tallest diesel is at 4+ft and will probably/hopefully finish around the 4.5....hopefully not, 5ft range.

well only took one pic but it is a good size comparison photo so i figured id do it that way again!

i think at like 1-2 days of 12/12
    [​IMG]

and today at 16 days of 12/12 (minus that dude in the photo ;) )

[​IMG]

again sorry for the shit photo but it's better than nothing!

- 42o -

13. M4N14C42O

just had to stop in and say a few of the diesels grew another inch or two overnight......the stretch should end any day now.....thankfully i've grown the diesel a time or two so i kind of know what to expect. anywho, for now ill keep.....:watchplant:

14. M4N14C42O

had to pull 'em all out tonight and give 'em another leaf stripping..........the big reason im doing this is because i REALLY overgrew them this round. so im stripping most the fan leaf to let light in, plain and simple. normally i don't like doing this other than clearing the bottoms of the plants or "lollitopping" them. but like i said, they are overgrown this time. also watered 'em tonight.

pic of the tallest ecsd (50") before leaf stripping, day 18 of 12/12

[​IMG]

:watchplant:

15. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

I Hate When That Happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!>)

16. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

Lookin good maniac. Just wondering if you have heard of "lollipopping" your plants? I read/saw a vid about this the other day and apparantly you cut the first 4 or 5 levels of branches off once the plant is about 2 feet high, forcing it to put more energy into the top cola and giving you a larger main cola and less popcorn on the lowers. Just wondering, because that may be worth a try next time, since you don't exactly have a huge area to grow in.

17. M4N14C42O

yeah man, good lookin out. when i grow my normal way.....single cola "sea of green" style, i do "lollitop"/"lollipop" them. this round i wanted to try something different, so i topped them a few times and then flipped the light to flower. the other night i stripped them pretty hard......harder than i would recommend to most people.....

i'll try and get a pic or two up tomorrow when im doing my routine......they look funny after that hard leaf stripping but almost every single bud site is getting some sort of direct light now....so we'll see how that goes!

anywho, thanks again vape for the heads up! if you want a link about the leaf removal technique im doing now hit me up via PM and i'll get it to ya. :cheers2:

- 42o -

18. Trader

Trader Member

HI guys....long time. Been up to my ears in stuff...and have emergency question so I'm throwing it here 'cuz you've all 'chatted' with me.

Had plan to have huge power trimmer (trimmermachine) come to site, but NO ONE told me that the plants should still be alive and standing. So...FK ME...I spent 4 days de-leafing, and then CUTTING them to hang...and NOW I'm being told the buds will be too limp for machines.

Anyone PLEASE help or suggest. I'm dying up here!

T

19. Trader

Trader Member

Anyone ever use the Tumble Trimmer either? (little, kettle shaped one)...also known as Magic Trimmer in Canada.

20. evertking

evertking Guest

Nice looking grow!