Kitchen In Need Of Help!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by SmashnCreeper, Jan 24, 2016.

1. SmashnCreeper

SmashnCreeper Members

Hey family! Were Brand X Kitchen! Smash and I just had baby Ripple 6 months ago. We are fairly new, only 3 years on the circuit. But we've done several regionals repeatedly in Kentucky, Illinois, Florida, Alabama and West Virginia. We would love to do more, and branch out to the northeast coast and west coast, but we are having transportation issues. We drive a 1993 Dutchman motorhome that is having electrial issues. We thought up until a couple of days ago that the transmission was going out, however, we had a family mechanic check it out and she said that it was electrical. We are broken down in Louisiana and have been for almost 5 MONTHS NOW!!! We came into a bad situation with a brother that has turned out to not be a brother at all. We are having issues getting out of this situation. Smash has a pretty badass pair of patchy pants he has been working on for almost 14 years he would be willing to sell or trade for a new vehicle or a new motorhome. OR fixing this one. We are a cast iron kitchen, so we would be willing to trade cast iron too (we have been selling it off little by little to live down here). So are there any hippies that can hear our call and help a kitchen get back on the road and back to feeding the family? Thanks family! Loving you all!

(thats me in the background of the food pic)

Attached Files:

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Is there any work to pick up in your area?

3. SmashnCreeper

SmashnCreeper Members

Not within walking distance for a daily job. 15+ miles to town andd work. Weve tried this. Part of that bad situation. Weve tried everything we can think of. Selling or trading the patchy pants is last resort.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Honestly, parting out the patches, washing them to near pristine and ebaying will do better than as the garment, based on the photos.

What's the repair going to cost?

5. SmashnCreeper

SmashnCreeper Members

Its an electrical issue. I'm not sure. Probably at least a few hundred. depends of how much it takes to find the wire thats messed up. Like I said we have someone in the family check it out. Thanks!

6. SmashnCreeper

SmashnCreeper Members

Youve gott remember that up until a few days ago we thought it was going to cost a couple thousand to replace the tranany. Now we have to find someone in the family that can work on electrical.