kiss and tell

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by animaliberation6, May 12, 2004.

1. animaliberation6

animaliberation6 Member

i have a bisexual friend that has a crush on me. one day he asked me if he could kiss me. i said sure because many people already think that i am gay so why not try something new. this being my first kiss i was kinda freaking out. well, after we kissed i kind of became addicted to kissing. it didn't matter who it was (boy or girl) as long as i could kiss someone. i recently told my friends and now they all seem to think that i am gay. what are your opinions?

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

kiss whoever you'd like and don't worry about what people think you are. It doesn't matter if your gay or not... if that effects their friendship w/you then they aren't good enough in the first place. All that matters is that you know what you like and you don't have to define it or tell it to anyone.

3. Moro

Moro Member

"Gay is a box" I say, if I may quote a character from an excellent book I just finished reading (What Happened to Lani Garver).

There's no such thing as normal. Just be whoever you are. If people call you gay, who cares? I have people coming up to me almost daily, asking "Are you The Lesbian?"

Yeah, they say The Lesbian, like that. It makes me feel like some kind of superhero, you know? "Here comes The Lesbian, leaping tall buildings in a single bound! With her amazing lesbian powers..."

Hmm, to put myself in a box, I'm bisexual (that's a pretty big box). But, hey, put yourself in any box you want, just don't let other people wrap it for you, got that?

~Moro (formerly NaturesLittleGirl)

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

nah, i'd go for open minded, it sounds nicer and shows you aren't stopped by the boundries of the sex of your partner :)

5. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Be true onto yourself and let others beleave as they will. There is no need to brand yourself with others names just to please them. I myself am Sexual.
    Thats the only brand I'm willing to use. i'm not gay i'm not strait and in my view it matters not who or even what I love so long as one does love.
    Boundries can only lead to pain and suffering.

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Omniwulf! I just saw this post of you.. I was wondering what took you so long to get back! Yeay... you're back! *hug* :)

7. lanalou

lanalou Member

i love kissing...its soooo sexy....i love the feel of the tongue...the warmth of the persons mouth...the way that spy at each other when you pull away for a breather and the butterfly feeling you get when the person you are kissing is the one that you are in love with.....*sigh*..... too bad i don't have that anymore....the world continues to suck ass once more :(

8. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

What? me not come back? no way. this place is way kewl ! :D
    and people like you are what make it so great , Lov you too.

As for kissing.. (( drools )) oh yea, LOVE THAT !
    Mind you I can't kiss anything or anyone, but when I do find someone who's kissable..ohh its so heavenly.. I can do it for hours.. throw in some fondling too and I can't get to much happier.

9. Venus2578

Venus2578 Member

man i really miss kissing. haven't seen my bf for months, ldr's suck ass btw. i love kissing. the warm wet soft feeling, exploring their mouth slowly with your tongue, the familiar pressure of their moist lips against your own mmm. i could kiss for hours soft and tender or hard and insistent, god i'm horny now lol!

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

kissing rocks!!!!

11. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Sighs.. Wish i had someone to kiss right now. my dogs lips are not the best for kissing.. all though he does a mean toung :D

12. velvet

velvet Banned

Doggy breath.... yuck! ;)

13. luna99

luna99 Member

who cares what people think??? I love kissing as well.... it should be a sport! everyone should greet each other by kissing... (ok, well, maybe not..there are some people I wouldn't want to kiss)....

but anyway.. I'm a girl and I've kissed women before, but I don't think that makes me bisexual or a lesbian... it's just a fun thing to do and is very sexy and sensual....

enjoy yourself! do what you like and don't worry about what people think!
    Kissing is just hot. *SMOOCH*

14. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

Who doesn't like to be kissed? ITs not some sort of sacred ritual that should only to be performed on your partner. Its just a kiss, and i feel as though its the proper way to greet all my female friends, even around their b/f's.

As for my guy friends, They get either a handshake or a hug.

15. luna99

luna99 Member

*gives dirtybongwater a sweet kiss* :p (with tongue or without?)

16. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

OOH! WITH! WITH!! I wanna see some scandalous action go down...

17. luna99

luna99 Member

mmmmmmmmm.. with pleasure! ;)
    I bet he's a great kisser too....... mmmmmmmmmm
    *sigh*

18. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

yup it don't matter who you kiss as long as they want to be kissed

19. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Didnt people use to kiss on the cheek to greet like a long time ago, I wouldnt kiss a dude tho, I like the softness and sexyness of girls.

20. velvet

velvet Banned

Here in the Netherlands, especially 'round Amsterdam, it's common to kiss on the cheek (three times.. left, right, left) when you meet. Unless it's boy - boy.. than they only shake hands. It's also not unusual to kiss on the lips as a general welcome, but that really depends on the individual.. I only do it with one of my male friends.