Kinsey scale

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Daretobare, Mar 17, 2019.

1. dcc49

dcc49 Members

I got a 3!

2. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Scored a 3 sounds right to me

dd788snipe, DaveTheBiGuy and dcc49 like this.
  3. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I scored a solid 3. I'm not surprised albeit right now I'd rather be with another man when it comes to sex.

thepapasmurph and MJSkier like this.
  4. Socal72

Socal72 Members

I scored a 3 as well just took test but much like person above craving cock been 7.5 long years in between.You folks on here that have understanding partners who support your bisexual activities I truly envy you ,my girl would split in a heartbeat if I brought it up to her.I guess it’ll have to stay in the fantasy bank for now or duration of our relationship,not one to cheat but I guess I’m being dishonest but not letting her know who I truly am but I do love her and want to be with her

5. Engman69

Engman69 Members

Having taken versions of this test before, time has proven to me, Im less concerned with the results than the thought I need a test to tell me what I am to begin with.

Im secure enough in myself to have a frank and honest conversation with the dude in the mirror and openly admit to said reflection, what I do and do not like from an emotional and physical perspective.

Some days that conversation is exclusively about a female connection and the pleasure the female form provides me physically.

Other days the conversation is decidedly about male connections and what is needed to slake the accompanying appetite.

But most days...MOST days... Physically Im open to either as that is where this male lands on the sexual fulcrum (and always has). Add in my emotional needs and I slide to the feminine side though I know there are guys out there that can fill that gap as well.

In the end Im bi in the simplest definitions of the word. I fall in the middle so can enjoy both genders. Even those persons society places somewhere in-between.

Gemini72, DaveTheBiGuy and Socal72 like this.
  6. Dilligaff74

Dilligaff74 Guest

7. JeffT

JeffT Members

I'm a definite 2..... bordering on an occasional 3.

8. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I don't put stock in any of these. I am with a woman now and was straight when I married her. I fuck her because I love her. I find women attractive but no desire to fuck them. If my wife left me tomorrow I would find a man and be a big old fucking 6 on the scale. Questions really should be about what you want, not about what you have, and had.

9. homerx

homerx Guest

I also got a 2

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You're not wrong. At my age if I outlive my lovely wife (I doubt it though) I will not seek to have sex with another woman and submit all future sexual activity with men.

11. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here.

12. Gangster19

Gangster19 Members

I scored a 2. I'm gay.....

13. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

I scored a 3.

LowHangers likes this.
  14. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I scored a 3, right on with the way I feel about myself sexually

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I don't know where I'd turn if my wife passed. Women are so sexy with breasts, vagina and ass. I just don't want the emotional shit that comes with them. I may just go full bi......hoping to find a like minded married guy that's a top and into the outdoors, sports......things we could share outside of the bedroom.

I scored 3

BoyToy69 and Pobept73 like this.
  16. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Let there be no mistake, I do much enjoy time I spend with girls both in and out of bed. However your correct in saying girls come with to much excess emotional baggage.
    I'm divorced and haven't the time or am I willing to invest much effort into dating. Maybe I just haven't found a girl comparable with my life style. I have no desire to expend a lot of effort or time reassuring her that she is pretty, sexy and doesn't look fat in her new clothes.
    I don't like going to the mall / big-box store shopping for another dress or shoes and god please keep me safe from going near another makeup counter.

Boys do sometimes come with emotional baggage but don't dump that baggage in my lap. I sometimes think if I had been born a few years later after being identified as a homosexual was excepted by more people I could have adopted a fully homosexual life style, not sure but maybe or would have been out for the world to see my bisexual life style..

Granite69 likes this.
  17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I started this thread over a year ago. At that time I hadn't indulged in any same gender sex other than probably mutual masturbation with a friend. At that point I scored 2 on the test. Since that time he and I have taken things a bit further in our relationship sexually. Not often but enough to realize we enjoy our time.
    I decided to retake the test to now see how I score. I feel for one aging plays a factor in sexuality in many ways and my now experience with same gender play. Would my test score change. Yes. I now score a 3. In my case I feel at the points in time that I took the tests that both scores were correct at the time.

18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Absolutely. I am the same way. Very straight in my earlier years but way gayer as I get older.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was lucky to have found Tom almost 8 years ago. We have so many other things in common other than the enjoyment of sucking another mans cock which we do twice a week and one of our wives or both will join in about once a month.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. stoat69

stoat69 Member

3 for me, as I suspected.