kinky bottom fantasies/experiences

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by johnnbouy, Mar 18, 2012.

1. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i would love to try something like that, the closest i have came was a glory hole in lafayette indiana, i ended up giving 3 blowjobs in one night! it was great but i want more!!!!

Wetone likes this.
  2. wowzer

wowzer Member

Must have been fun!

3. captain1234

captain1234 Member

i want to have my girl pounding my ass with a huge strapon while im sucking on a big dick

4. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

yes it was fun!! my fantisy is to be tied up and used by 3 well hung guys!! spanked, used, fucked, force fed cock, and swallowing all 3 loads

Wetone likes this.
  5. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Whatever turns you on but sometimes I find myself wondering if some aren't more turned on by reading about all this than actually doing it.

Danger88 likes this.
  6. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

well i have been tied up and used by one guy and it was sooo hot!! i have thought about more than one guy lots of times, i love being told what to do and being tied up and him doing what he wants to me without me being able to do anything about it!!
    also for some reason being spanked real hard is so hot for me!!!

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well the reading and he anticipation is not to be discounted........:)

Simon :sunny:

8. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I love reading peoples encounters. Really turns me on. I for one have not sucked a cock but think about it quite a bit and reallllly want to. Ideally id like to have multiple cocks to suck or get fucked while having cocks to suck or stoke.

the glory hole is a major fantasy of mine too. Since I probably wont ever get to expereience it i may as well read about it haha.

9. oldschool2013

oldschool2013 Member

i have did the glory hole and i did love it as much as i thought i would!! i only sucked 3 cocks before i left, but it was sooo hot for me!! as i was driving home i could still taste the cum and i was thinking "i did it, i suck 3 men until they came in my mouth"
    i still get hard thinking about it!!

10. inmejohn

inmejohn Guest

I would love to meet someone who would owe me, dress me up like a whore. first he would show me how to be a good "girl" by sucking him down and him fucking me hard. then he would share me with his friends til they decided they were done with their whore. how can i make this happen?

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

advertise at a gay bar/club? :)

Simon :sunny:

12. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Have a sex change?

13. sixties_freak

sixties_freak Member

I've been in a few threesomes
    always as a bottom. So hot.My fantasy
    right now is to get fucked bareback!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

It may come across as a cliché but try and ensure your partner is HIV negative before going bareback.
    As to the whole top/ bottom business I've never quite understood it. Since my very first sexual experience, fucking the girl next door while her brother fucked me, I've hadn to a preference for flip/ flops with other men. Having said that, I still never know exactly what is going to happen when I hop into the cot with someone for the first time prefering to 'play it by ear' as it were.
    Planning things for me is somehow a turn-off, not a turn-on.

15. sixties_freak

sixties_freak Member

Must use a condom,would
    prefer bareback though.
    You are right,
    playing it by ear is much more exciting
    than planning things. The unexpected is much more intriguing.

16. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

Oh man, where would I start? I have had more than a few different fantasies over the years. And that is on top of some of the stuff that I have done. LOL

17. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I travel frequently to the UK and I have known this Brit for about 4 years and we have had an ongoing bisexual relationship ever since. He has a gorgeous country home and resides there with his wife. When I arrived I texted him and told him where I was staying and he came over for some man play. So as we played I mentioned my fantasy of multiple guys Cumming on me. After he gave my ass a good pounding we showered and he asked me how serious I was about multiple guys. I told him that was my ultimate fantasy. I had no idea that just 3 days later I was about to realize my goal. His wife had to fly to Germany on Business so he invited me to his place. I met him at the train station and he drove us to his house which is 50 minutes or so outside of London. He said he had a surprise for me and I figured it was his normal sex drive. When we pulled up there were 4 cars in the drive way and we went inside 6 other guys were waiting for us. After he said well here is your fantasy It wasn't long before I was sucking cock like a whore and as the others took my clothes off I felt someones fingers inching into my hungry ass. After I swallowed my 1st load someone was lubing me up and I felt the head of a large cock working its way in and at the same time another cock was sliding down my throat and after about 10 minutes I could feel him cum as his cock was throbbing. The one I was sucking replaced him and he started pounding me until he came. By the time everyone had unloaded I took 4 loads in the ass and 3 loads swallowed. After we all showered we started drinking and since no one bothered getting dressed I had a chance to admire all these wonderful cocks. I told myself now is not the time to be shy so I got on my knees and started sucking again. I swallowed one more load and the rest cummed all over my face. Fuck that was a perfect day.

Danger88 and Si69 like this.
  18. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

Since Collage, I have had many encounters with multiple men in the bedroom. My 1st fantasy was realized in Collage when 4 men used me as their whore. Since then I have maintained a group of friends that when the wife travels fulfills my sexual desires.

19. SETXBiCountryBoy

SETXBiCountryBoy Members

One of my biggest fantasies is to be gangbanged. In a world without diseases it would be all bareback. I just imagine myself taking cocks in my mouth, ass and both hands. The feel of all of the cumming in my ass and mouth would be amazing.

20. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I love to have things put up my ass hole all the way in like small cucumbers and bananas then put them out after an hour or so then eat them. It's so nice. I like having yogurt and milk Injected into it and drink it when when it goes out. I push it out into a glass and drink it. Is wonderful .i love doing it with other guys as well and eat or drink it directly out of his ass.