Kinky Bi Play

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Nov 16, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

Does your wife/partner like to play Kinky Bi Play? I haven't seen my old friend in a while and my wife asked me it I missed it. She misses it to because she loves to watch as well. I said ":eek:f course"I miss it. Then she came up with the idea of Playing Bi games, namely sucking and fucking her strapon or letting her fuck me in the ass with a dildo .The latest was putting a dildo in my ass, while making me suck her strapon. The fucking had me ready to cum in a couple of minutes. She made me keep the dildo in my ass, as I shot all over her Strapon cock. While it was dripping with cum, she told me to suck it . I deep throated it, sucking the cum off of it. Some ran down my face as I sucked it. Taking her fingers and rubbing it all over my face as I sucked the strapon and dildo in my ass was hot and she loved making me a big cum covered, ass fucking, cock sucking bi slut. If you cant enjoy the real thing , do you get to play Bi Games with your lady?

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  2. Hardright

Hardright Members

Sounds like a lot of fun. My wife and I have been enjoying similar play recently.

Wasn't sure what to expect from the thread title, as the definition of "kink" varies by the person as wildly as tastes in food.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, every now and then my wife will surprise me and come walking down stairs with her strap-on. She has a 10" soft, swinging, floppy dildo she starts with because she gets turned on feeling it swinging and flopping between her legs. She'll sit on the couch and say "Get over here boy and suck this big cock of mine". She love grabbing hold of my head and fucking my mouth with it. We'll drop to the floor and (69) suck each other before making way to the bedroom where she switches out dildo's for her 8" firm and says "You ready for me to fuck your man pussy boy?" To which I reply "Yes Ma'am".

Suburbanray likes this.
  4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Hell, yes!

A number of years ago, I was very close buds with a guy who had just turned 91 (his wife was 90; I was then in my early 50's)

Rule: DON'T let "old age" be an issue, here!

I had NO idea how KINKY they both were (I knew the hubby was bi) and both my bud and I took turns not only submitting to each other, but also, to his still-horny, dominant wife, who loved nothing more than to make us drop our pant and underwear for a good, hard OTK spanking, while the other guy jacked as he watched his pal's quivering rump get blistered!.

When she got our round butts really hot and red, she'd get her 10" black strapon and literally fuck the cum out of us both!

Man, I came like Vesuvius every time she strapon fucked my hot little butt!

My bud really got hot when I sucked on that big black strapon, getting it gooda nd slick with my tongue before she fucked his hairy butt good and hard with it while he sucked down my 9" shaft.

Damn, I'm hard as hell here.......

John