Kink: Sex With Horror Movie Characters

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by FemBottom96, Aug 19, 2018.

1. FemBottom96

FemBottom96 Members

Alright, so here is my first kink shared. I have a major horror movie character kink. Like I seduce them into falling in love with me and fucking me instead of killing me.
    Here's an example~
    Picture this scenario. It differs for each stud.
    Let's start with Leatherface~
    So you as Leatherface, bust in my room, chainsaw and all with the intent to kill me.
    But you stop in your tracks to see me in bed.
    Shirtless with a chest that looks like I have tits, a good stomach, curvy hips and a nice ass. I may be a chub femboy but you're still turned on. You drop the chainsaw, close and lock the door as you walk on over to my bed.
    You stand me up and wrap my arms around your neck as you kiss me deeply, tongue and all, groping my asscheeks as I moan in our kiss. I slide on my knees, take off your apron, unbuckle your belt, unbutton your jeans, pull down your zipper and watch your hard cock flop out. I give your balls and cock a good lick before going to town on your cock, giving you the blowjob of a lifetime. Hearing your deep moans from your mask push me into deepthroating you, until I hear your breathing get fast. Then I stroke your throbbing hard wet cock in front of my face until you roar and unleash thick line after line of cum all over my face and tits. You then take control and gently lay me on the bed, yanking off my shorts and sliding your cum covered cock deep inside my tight boypussy. As you start to fuck me, I moan feminine and that turns you on so much so we begin to make out and I suck on your tongue as you pound me. With the next 5 hard pounds, you roar again and pump me full of your hot cum loads until you soften inside me. You then pull out and strip naked to help clean us up and cuddle me in bed.

Feel free to voice what horror movie characters you'd love to fuck. And any guys who own any masks or costumes of horror movie men such as Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Michael and more, let me know~

Starfish22 likes this.
  2. FemBottom96

FemBottom96 Members

Wow, it's been so long. I still have this same kink. I'm hoping to find guys out there who share the same kink or want to be in the character's position.