kinda serious problem

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Piezoluminescent, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Well I'm an alcoholic and it sucks.I'm apost to be in rehab right now but im not and drink every time I get the chance.Last night really scared me when I started getting sick.This normally doesn't happen but its starting to become a common event.When I get sick and throw up I throw up blood.And I drink to the point that I'm not sure I'll wake up , if I can even think at that point.So I'm not sure what my confession is.I guess there might be something wrong with me if I kill two fifths of whiskey a night and have too drink in the morning to wake up.I drink during the day otherwise I can't handle anything.Nobody knows that I drink during the day or the morning because I do it alone;/.So I guess thats my confession.

2. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Yes, it seems a serious problem especially as your only 19. Where do you work and find the time to knock back the sauce.? Why don't you find solice in marijuana instead.? Drinking so much is going to catch up with you one day for the worse, what a waste.!

3. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I don't blaze because there isnt any good nug where I go to school that and its too expensive.I have time because my classes don't start till later in the day so I can drink before them and go out to clubs or what not at night.

4. Elle

Elle Senior Member

You should love yourself enough to seek help for yourself. Sounds like you have a serious problem. I wish you well my friend.

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

aww. I feel so bad for you. but things could be worse. other addictions are pretty hard to kick. All you need is a good week or so with our any. Surround yourself with friends and lots of things to do to help kick the habit. Start working out instead of drinking. You don't need it. Tell someone close to you. I hope things get better. It sounds like you have a really serious health problem. Life's too short to drink it away.

6. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Seriously mate, kick it now before your liver packs up. Don't just suddenly stop though, thats not the best way. Leave the drinking until the weekends then your half way there. It seems your trying to escape from something but the answer is never at the bottom of whiskey bottle.

7. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I'm trying to save money to go to a social worker or alcohol counseler.I'm the type of person who wouldn't be able to go to AA because it would be too uncomfortable for me.That and I'm kinda shy so I don't know if I would ever speak up.

8. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I bet AA has info on the net for people who don't want to come to meetings and spill their guts to strangers

9. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

Hunny, its great that you have goals to be a social worker and help people that have problems with alochol... Im going to school to be a social worker to help people with eating disorders... I once had an eating disorder... even when I started school... Let me tell you hun... You cant help people Until you help yourself... please get some help... Youa re a worthy human being who deserves the best in life. And you do deserve to be happy and healthy. and right now you are neither one. and you wont fix your problems by drinking... just like I never fixed my problems by not eating. Please get help. you deserve to be happy and healthy. I hope things go better for you soon!

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I think you should go to the doctor since you are vomitting blood...

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

ive been there.

my question is do you want to stop drinking?

12. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

13. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

does your city have free councilling like a youth centre or something? Im sure you could seek private help without going to meetings..look into it

14. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

find something else to do you love more than drinkng (I dont mean drugs)

15. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

There are special Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for people your age.

One prob with going to mainstream AA is that at your age alot of the people in those meetings might not take you seriously.

If you find a group of other kids who want to stop drinking it'll make it easier, you'll have sober people to hang out with, the people there will be able to relate, you'll have acess to sober dances, partys and get togethers, and you'll probably get laid.

16. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I made it a day being sober.It ended the other night.I got kicked out of a bar and knocked my self out by falling in a parking lot.(really bad for me because I had head trama in an accident last january and every time I have a concusion I might die)Last night I started drinking and I have no clue how I got back to my dorm.All I know is if I conintue this its going to seriously kill me. I just don't know how to stop.I'm going to the police today and try to find a rehab center near by.It's kinda sad when I can't even drive a car to go to rehab .I just don't understand how people can be happy with out drinking.

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

You have to make the first step in deciding whether or not your life is more important then the bottle. So is it, do you value your life and your future more than alcohol?

18. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I really do but quiting is the hardest thing for me.I'm really trying but some how I keep messing up.

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Cause there is still some part of you that is not willing to stop. Its like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, part of you wants to stop and the other half doesnt want to stop at all. So all you are doing is fighting back and forth with yourself. Getting nothing accomplished. You should look in the mirror at yourself and see what you are ruining with the alcohol. You have to want it more than anything to want to stop, or you will just continue to drink yourself to death...