Killing siblings...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Exposed, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Exposed

Exposed Member

I've had several dreams like this, but the one I'll tell is the most clear.

It started as a sleepover at a friends, family was there too. Then it was as though hell had appeared on Earth. Everything was dark, gloomy, and very frightening. It was as though I could sense the evil coming. I told everyone to hide. And this evil this was moving very quickly, and went past the house. Everyone was very panicy. There were many tears being shed by everyone, very dramatic. So I decided I would take my sister's life to spare her from the pain. I grabbed a hand saw and sawed her head off. (Don't know how that wasn't painful) It was very emotional, I cried throught the whole decapitation progress. The evil came back, then I awoke...

2. InfernoMunky

InfernoMunky Member

i wouldnt recommend following through on any of that.....
    ....i had a dream like that once where i killed 6 of my really good friends... and god it was so fricken vivid.... but it was their fault, they attacked me.....

3. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

4. Exposed

Exposed Member

Well I'm not like psycho or anything, I was terrified to talk about it for a while, but then I came to a realization that it was a mere dream. And since I'm not highly skilled in lucid dreaming, I just had to go with the flow.