Kill The Urges

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by PaulWall'sGrills, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

theres a book called invisable partners that has an intresting view on the dualities of yourself. check it out

2. shellygurl

shellygurl Member

I agree with you about runnin. Paul I wish I could tell you my friend that you can get rid of them there feelins but you can only hide em. Let me share a little of my story. I am now a 40 year old. I had them feelins when I was just a little en. Heck I remember wearin my mommas pantyhose at about 4 or 5 I remember dressin like a girl and when we wus playin I would always be on the girls side. Now don't get me wrong I had interest in girls too but something about them boys Uh la la. Sorry let me stick to the story. I became a football player to continue the masquerade but as a Junior I had to quit. I just couldn't do it so I joined the cooking class. I finished school and studied one year in Brasil fighting this thing. Came back, joined the Marines, eventually had to drop them for the woman who is now my wife. I do love her and all but when we make love, I sometimes have to imagine that I am in her spot and she or someone else is in mine. I hope this is acceptable but all through life when the issue of sex came up I always had trouble gettin it started when I was with a girl. I couldn't understand why. I became a truck driver cause I am a man. lol I am now a preacher in a certain church in Dallas, have been married for 20 years have 3 kids and 5 grandkids. My friend them there feelins don't go away. You can suppress them for a while but they just come back when you lest expect it and you will find yourself in a predicament like I now find myself in and not know what to do. I suggest you talk about your feelings and get em out there in the open, only then you will find out whether they are for real or it is just a phase that you are passing though. I believe however that it is something that will not pass. There are also professional therapists that may be able to help you, and once again I don't think they can get rid of the feelings but help you to accept them. If I can be more help please let me know.

Hugs and Kisses

Shelly

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

What's wrong with wanting to be a girl? Girls are just as awesome as men are, it's not being weak. Maybe in the very literal sense it's being weaker, but yes that's how it goes, we all know men have more muscles then women. But women are just as awesome as men are, honestly if you think you should be a girl, explore it before it's too late. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be female.

4. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

There's a big difference between "wanting to be a girl", and knowing you are a girl on the inside. I do wish id been born a normal, biological girl, but i always was female. Gender is a construct of the brain, not genitalia. Ive always felt female inside, so how can i "want to be female" when that's what ive always felt i am? I believe i was born like this, because its how ive always felt from a very young age. Being born in the wrong body is generally very misunderstood, and the fact even open minded people like yourself think people like me "want" to be the opposite sex just proves that. I just want to bring my body more in line with what my gender is. For people truly born with this condition, that's what it is. Changing your body to suit your gender, nothing to do with changing gender. My gender always was female. Im not saying there arent some men who "want" to be women, but that is not the same thing as being born in the wrong body, and feeling female from a young age. And lots of people also forget, or dont realise that males suffer from this too. (males trapped in women's bodies)

Inner strength is something that cannot be measured by gender. Physical strength, yes. But being how strong youre capable of being mentally, has nothing to do with gender. Weakness is not a female trait. And anyone who thinks it is, is measuring weakness in the wrong way.

5. mysterydubai

mysterydubai Guest

Don't kill the urges, become a female. I did! Magick always works ;)

outside links not allowed

6. TransTeen

TransTeen Member

Thats rather funny,Although I have some straight gym-nut buds.Anyway,Like Samhain,I think you shouldn't run from it.Embrace it like your newborn child.Welcome it into your life fully.