Kill The Urges

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by PaulWall'sGrills, Apr 30, 2007.

1. PaulWall'sGrills

PaulWall'sGrills Member

Aight, I'm 21 and I've thought I've should have been a girl since I was 5. I wanna stop this shit, I mean I don't wanna be a girl anymore. I can't shake this shit though. I hate what I've become, I can't even go about my daily business without having to think of myself as light in a prism, divided. I don't wanna be anything but a girl, but I hate the thought of being that weak and fragile. I'm a pretty fragile guy as is and I can't seem to make head way in the area of becoming masculine. I feel like I'm a girl and I'm trying to become a man with no luck. If anyone has any advice in breaking down the feminine side of myself, please share thanks.

One,

Paul

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2 things

1) don't try and run away from any side of yourself as it will always come back and bite you in the butt and usually at the worst possible time in your life
    2) feminine doesn't equal weak
    S

3. Innocent Angel

Innocent Angel Member

I completely agree with that. Ive never run away from who i am, or tried to "be a man", cos ultimately i know i can't force myself to be something i know i'll never be.

Ive seen enough people go down the route of having girlfriends, getting married, or trying to do the most macho professions around to try and 'fix' themselves, but it never works. Sooner or later they have to face reality, and admit who they really are. Im glad i never tried to deny that im truly female, cos id probably have done a lot of things id regret now if i had've.....

4. Samhain

often its when a person has a family and has been married for years that they realise they can't do it any more and by this time it has a knock on effect on everyone
    S

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm a female who's long hated the feminine side of me. by embracing both aspects of who i am, i'm becoming a more fulfilled and happier person. samhain kinda helped me out with that. but in our society, it's a lot easier to be a beautiful woman with sexuality issues than it is for someone in your position. it's going to be a rough road, but denying any part of yourself is a crime against yourself.

6. lionman80

lionman80 Member

Start taking whey protein and going to the gym. That is how most guys deal with it.

JK

7. Samhain

your speaking from the experince of someone who feels like they are actually a girl?
    S

8. mynameiskc

he's saying all bodybuilders are secretly gay.

9. Samhain

well tell us something we didn't already know
    S

10. mynameiskc

dave was a bodybuilder.

11. lionman80

lionman80 Member

As long as you think its funny. That's all that counts. I am silly sometimes.

12. Samhain

that wasn't a joke, you are giving advice in the transexual forum, I was wishing to know where you stood with this
    S

13. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I think it is fucking nasty. That is my opinion.

14. Samhain

just so long as we're clear I think its important that if your going to come in here and offer advice, to the transexual community, we know where you stand
    S

15. mynameiskc

i can't for the life of me figure why you would be here unless you are a: curious, b: in denial or c: trolling like a troglodyte. unless you truly have something valuable to add, and i doubt this, based on your previous post, i kindly ask you to leave and don't let anything catch you in your ass on the way out. however, should i be wrong, i apologize. it simply seems to me you SHOULD have better things to do with your time.

16. Samhain

I think he responded like that because I asked him if he ever felt like he was a girl (resonable question in here) and one that I was serious about, but we both know what a knock to the male ego can do don't we
    S

17. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i guess i dont really understand why you wouldnt want to acknowledge who you really are. being "weak and fragile" has nothign to do with feminity, but a whole lot to do with denying your true self, with hiding the bulk of who you are from everyone and even from yourself. if you cant find a way to be strong and confident in who you are, whoever that may be, of course you will see yourself as weak an dfragile - regardless of gender

18. mynameiskc

especially a fragile one full of conflict about his masculinity. a man okay with who he is, what his urges and drives are, wouldn't feel compelled to respond with knee-jerk cruelty. whatever his feelings truly are on the matter, there's just no point to become nasty in a thread for someone having a hard time figuring out who they are and what their place is in the world.

19. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

He was probably a bored passer-by from the love and sex forum who didn't know that the one line quips, troll-age and general disregard for personal feelings that fill the rest of this site, doesn't cut it in here unless someone turns the flames on.

The Trans forum is one of the most positive on the Hip site to ask for advice. Cheers to it staying that way.

to the OP - Find yourself a therapist that is trans friendly. These people are right. Fighting yourself only damages yourself. The longer you are in denial, the more chance you have of hurting others when you finally get tired of the struggle. Now you may not want/need to come out right now, but you're going to need some help in coping with all the conflict, at the very least.

20. Samhain

this is great advice thankyou
    S