Kill the trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by kuajo, Jan 3, 2010.

1. kuajo

kuajo Member

thanks! im just new to this and I really liked it so I'll stay caught up for some time haha... same thing happened with weed.. but now I only toke when I have some... and I don't buy frequently now

2. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah, much like any other drug, the more you space it out, the more "magic" it will be. Not only that I used to do like a 1/10 hit every day for a few months, I started to notice that it gets harder to think fast. So just don't do it so much that you notice you are slowing yourself down.

3. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

... how would you know if you have never ate more than one?? Thats an extremely ignorant statement. I used to say that when I was younger too. I thought you were only supposed to take one, and sure one hit changed my life drastically back then, made me trip out, see rainbows, and have a good enlightening time.

But please, dont spread ignorance. Some people want more of a good thing, some people are pussies. To each his own.

4. kuajo

kuajo Member

thanks for everything man! I'll post a thread about my trip on wedensday and I WILL take more than 1 tab... lets see how it goes!

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Huh? i'm not spreading ignorance. I said I have taken 2 and that is as far as i want to go with lucy. My point is, I think it's ignorance when you try to judge people by saying they haven't taken a big dose when the truth is you have NO idea how powerful their lucy is.

6. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Well I have a pretty good idea because he described it a bit in his posts. Plus I wouldnt be telling anyone to take a larger dose if it didnt seem that thats what they needed. Alot of people base all their information on the topics in these forums on things they have read here, or on the internet. Theres a whoooooole world out there beleive it or not, and there IS, in fact, information out there that IS NOT on the internet. OH NOO!!!!

7. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Alright, I am just saying in general it's annoying when i see people go "oh you have to take 5 hits to get a real trip" when all acid blotters vary in potency in reality.

8. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

It depends on ones opinion of what a real trip is. Sure you can trip from 1/4 of a hit, or you can trip from a half sheet. Its all tripping, just different levels.

Im sorry for any negative feelings :)

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I know that, but one guy on the internet could have hits that are 5x as strong as another guys hits on the other side of the country, and so forth. So I'm just saying that it is retarded to compare how many hits at once we have done, unless we knew each other personally and got it from the same batch of lsd. Get what i'm saying yet? lol

10. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yes I have understood what youre saying all along. Maybe you can now understand what Im saying. When someone has no visuals this means UP DOSE. K?

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Aright, your replies made it seem like i wasn't getting anywhere with you.

12. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Take multi-vitamins between trips.

13. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I know not alot of peolpe take this advice, but learn a breathing tecnique. They can work wonders.

Just lay in your bed, try to silence those thoughts, and do your breathing method of relaxation. It may help you drift into sleep while effects from the drug are still present.

14. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah of course i see your point too. There are other factors too since some people have naturally higher tolerance.

15. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

This is why its best to evaluate doses based on effects.

16. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeh, I don't ever try to sleep when i'm tripping. Not only is it a waste, but it is impossible. You just think so much that sleeping is the last thing on your mind.
    The way i see it, is if you dose, do not plan on sleeping for at least 10 hours.

17. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yeah I said in my above post to give it at LEAST twelve hours. I dont usually go to bed after tripping though. Sleep is the last thing on my mind when I have came down.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Physical activity is the first, last, and best way to achieve sleep. When body can sleep, body will sleep. Help allow body to sleep. Want to sleep hard, then work/play hard.

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

QFT
    I always sleep the best after a long day of drugs and snowboarding :)

20. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Take multi-vitamins between trips.