Kieslowski and bergman

Discussion in 'Movies' started by famousblueraincoat, Jan 26, 2005.

1. famousblueraincoat

famousblueraincoat Member

i'm an avid film-buff. i invite you people to discuss here the works of serious, reflective auteurs like krzysztof kieslowski, ingmar bergman and michelangelo antonioni. maybe tarkovsky and satyajit ray, or pasolini, kubrick and so many others... why you love or hate such films, and whatever else you feel like writing. :cool:

2. famousblueraincoat

famousblueraincoat Member

hey, nobody interested...?

3. monarch

monarch Member

wow, old thread? lol, sorry, i sorta did some cyberstalking since youre from india and i used to live there ^^

call me newb but i love tarantino mostly, and i dont really know any other directors lol. shame on me, i wanna be a director ='(

4. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I've seen The Seventh Seal by Bergman, which was a good movie, but just not my type. I loved Antonioni's Blow Up, because it's based loosly on the life of David Bailey.

5. pioggia

pioggia Member

Hey, has anyone seen Bergman's Autumn Sonata? It's Ingrid Bergman's last screen appearance, and I feel it's one of Ingmar Bergman's most underrated works.