Kid O.D In Wildwood

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

A Kid i knew , that went to my high school, O.D In Wildwood, people around the philly area might of heard about it, or saw it on the news, But He Passed Out , and his friends just fucking left him there, and went to the bar , Leaving him Laying there passed out didnt call the cops, Paramedics, Saw him weezing , Shaking And still didnt do anything about. Thats just pisses me the fuck off, that people are Such fucking Assholes Man. Makes you think about trust between your friends,

Here is the story.

2. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

aye, that trust stuff is a mofoin' tricky mystery...

try to avoid situations in which trust could be an issue? is that possible? rely on yourself, confide in yourself, confidence in yourself to avoid such situations. i dunno.

3. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I think that's pretty sad..what kind of friends would just leave a friend there dying...

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

Friends? What friends?

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I heard about it. According to his "friends" they were only all smoking pot and then he said something about doing other drugs that weekend. They supposibly moved him around 7 am and he was "still alive" according to them. They said when they went to wake him (around 11 am) he was dead...yea I'm sure. :( So sad, I hope he rests in peace.

6. joe

joe Banned

Dont Blame anyone but the Kid, He was the only one that could be accused for his death.
    He lived a moron, he died one

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

This kid at my school overdosed once, about 4 months ago. He went to the bathroom and vomited; he was fine all class and going to 2nd hour, he started convulsing and fell down a flight of stairs. He ended up in the hospital, and died later that day. Well I was talking to this kid about getting some stuff and we got to talking. He said that he sold somas the day before to the kid who had the stroke, and he knew thats what he was on, but he never had the guts to speak up. He would be alive today if that kid was'nt such a selfish jackass. It makes me sick.

8. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

I heard about it on TV. It makes me sad and confused. Why??? How could you leave anyone to die like that ? The fact that they were supposedly his friends makes it even more depressing. May he rest in peace.

9. thepixies

thepixies Member

aww man that is sad.

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Just like Joe said. Blame the damn kid.

11. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Do drugs responsibly, know your damn limits. If I started O.Ding on something I wouldn't give a rats ass if my friends took me to a hospitol, why should they pay for my mistakes? Sounds harsh I know, but it's true. Though it is a shame he died, he brought it on himself.

12. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Guess In Some Sense your Right Its The Kids Fault , But That Still Is Fucked Up

13. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Yeah but humanity is pretty fucked up.

14. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thats Very True, People Now-A-Days Dont Give a Shit , There your Friend the Frist Min. Then They Turn there Back..

[​IMG]

15. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

So true. It's like... now that we've made everything easier everything seems harder.

16. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

You hit The nail on the head man