kick ass night

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by wenis, Jun 1, 2004.

1. wenis

wenis Member

last night i was about to go to bed because i had to work at 9am this morning. as i was walking to my room, my house mate opens a bag of more than 1/2 oz of some good mids. needless to say, i stayed up. got really high since i hadn't smoked in about a week, watched a crazy movie called "Black Cadillac" on starz, and then ate a shit load of food while my other buddies did some tweak. it was a kick ass session, and now im high again. :D
    oh yeah, i didn't get to bed until 3. ha.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

wuts tweak? speed?

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya...speed or meth basiclly ampethimines

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You tweak on stimulants like someone said.
    Haha, you used the herb to stay up where as I have to smoke it to go to sleep. It's wonderful to know about all these excellent uses for bud.

-Peace

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I agree wit that.

6. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

ya tweaks meth. a tweak pipe is that glass cylinder with a spere at the end. u put crystal meth in it thru a hole at the top and heat the bottom of the glass sphere creating a liquid and a gas. you put your lips to the end of the cylinder (chamber) and inhale (really slowly) while heating the crystals. thus freebasing it. all the shit burns off while the real meth stays at the bottom so you eat it and rock it side to side and let the gas burn off then you suck in to get the "real" stuff. ive never done it but my ex boyfriend and all his/my friends were tweakers. bad shit kids. bad shit.

7. alice11

alice11 Member

Oh I love how when you haven't smoked in a week you feel it so much better.