Ketamine Question

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SashaK, Jun 24, 2008.

1. navajas

navajas Member

bro montreal is ice cold in december with white shit (snow) everywhere, why not go to a sunny place...

2. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i live for winter its my fav season. and montreal is livelier in the winter time imo. especially new years. clubs ragin it all over st catherine, i love it!

3. navajas

navajas Member

aint nuthing like montreal in summer bro... to each his own though, ia hte cold weather, i was born in the middle east, im half arab, half mexican, so i think u have an idea lol..

4. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha yea i can picture it. i was born and raised on snow man. half my fam is from alaska. a couple cousins actually still live in huts lol

5. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

I guess there are still a few conutries where Keta is legally available... any ideas ?

6. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Shpongleland

7. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

??? they sell music (CD's, vinyl...) ???

8. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

I really have no recollection of making this post (pretty sure I was on k :D), but it was kind of a joke man...or me being an ass. However you wanna look at it.

9. bluestemz

bluestemz Member

Ketamine is an amazing drug! Back in denver there were some times i scared the shit out of myself on it, couldn't find my way out of dark bathroom, and one time i thought people were trying to poison me, nothing made any sense, but at that level of intensity you learn to lay back and tell yourself "all things pass" and soon enough you are fiending for another rail. It mixes so well with almost any other drug, ketamine + 2CC and Alex Grey's COSM video is one hell of a couch melting carpet ride. I also discovered the wonder of Pandorum on K! If you haven't seen this movie, get a vial and check it out, it's basically one big claustrophobic K-Hole from begininng to end.

Anyway, back on topic, K in denver was costing me $45 a vial but it was shit, usually had a real light blue tint with a minty taste. Here in the NE sealed vials run me $60 for 10ml which cooked well cooks down to between 800 & 900mg consistently. I can usually make up the extra weight by washing the vial a second time in everclear and letting it evaporate on pyrex.

10. jamiemakecakelate

jamiemakecakelate Member

how many doses are in a vile? and can u buy this shit online sjince its for horses and all?

11. t0ker

t0ker Member

in so cal its around $40/g (powder)

12. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

It depends on the concetration. For example a ketaset 10 mL vial contains 100 mg/mL. That is to 1 g. Concentration may be lighter (20 mg/mL).

13. jamiemakecakelate

jamiemakecakelate Member

apox. haw many doses in a gram?

14. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

It depends what you want from light to k-hole, roughly i'd say 5 doses...

15. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Yeah, unless you're doing little bumps like I tend to do when I go to bars. Those are less than 100 mg. so a gram can last longer if you aren't holing.

16. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

here it's pretty much always 20-30$ for a vial, but it get's really really cheap in quantities...

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

if you want to k hole basically 4 doses are in a gram. That was 2 nights worth for me on average.

You could probably get about 8-10 doses if you just want to get drunkish off of it. Its hard not to redose though so that still only last a couple nights.

Its a short high especially compared to other dissassociatives.

18. spirikual

spirikual Members

How much r u buying k for? It costs 40 a vial to get it from the pharmacy...u must be getting watered down stuff

19. spirikual

spirikual Members

No let me refrain that...it is 48. For 5 vials so 10 a vial...when u buy it for 40 is it cut

20. spirikual

spirikual Members

What do u mean u can cook it down to 800 900 miligrams...dont u just let it dry out? Or r u adding a something to make it stronger?