Ketamine info

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Mr.Mush, May 30, 2006.

1. Mr.Mush

Mr.Mush Member

J's getting a bit of Ketamine soon for next weekend and hes tryin to get the powder form. J's about 155 Ib's, 5'8. J's heard that people sometimes take "small doses" thats called "bumps" that is just a quick, subtle, mellow trip. This is what J's lookin for just for a first time, so whats the proper dose J should take in a bump?

PS. i heard that 25 mg would be a decent small dose for a bump.....is this true?

2. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

A bump is exactly that. It's a small bump, it's a long as a line is. It's about the same size as a piece of string.
    Personally I'd recommend a line at least two inches long if you want a subtle, mellow easygoing laid back trip. Use more for some fun.

3. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Like, a piece of guitar sting? deeerrrrrrrrrrrr im dumb

Ask Thrice (aka Moka) about Kedamine, he knows so much!

4. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

No, I'd say a bit more like string theory. Maybe the kind of string that you might proverbially string somebody along with.

I hadn't noticed. How long is a piece of string by the way?

Cut 1g of k into about 4/5 lines and take 1 line for a very light laid back ride. Take 2 lines for a kick up the ass.

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

reverend, reverend, I know the deal with K, those was jokes, i was fooling yall. And yes, i am very stupid.

6. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Why don't you just pace yourself. You don't need to snort as much as coke and if you want more just do more. It would suck to go into a K-hole your first time.

7. Mr.Mush

Mr.Mush Member

im just lookin for a VeRy mild, short trip. My buddy has a scale that goes to .o1 so that shoujld be good enough. what should i weigh it up to on that scale for a mellow trip for the first time, like a bit more than threshhold effects

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

a bump is not as long as a line usually, the terms usually refers to when you get a little pile the width of a normal line but very short.

it might mean a thin, long line where you are, since people would then take that bump and line it out so that they can snort it better.

but a bump is a general term for a 'bump' of the stuff on the table.

or a small 'bump' to raise the effects of the drugs slightly

9. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i got kademeine when i broke my arm.
    there were dancing colored skeletons sliding down a hill

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Your gonna weight out a bump??? Just do a little and go from there you will know how much is enough

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

LMFAO and I got LSD when when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.

13. tculi

tculi Senior Member

katemein is used in hospitals, its some form of a pain killer or something

14. tculi

tculi Senior Member

im positive

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

It is an animal tranqulizer buddy. Im positive. So stop your lies before you get clapped, because now you are a known liar.

16. tculi

tculi Senior Member

what the heck man i KNOW i got kademeine look it up on the internet
    trust me

17. tculi

tculi Senior Member

Since it suppresses breathing much less than most other available anaesthetics, ketamine is still used in human medicine as a first-choice anaesthetic for victims with unknown medical history (e.g. from traffic accidents), in podiatry and other minor surgery, and occasionally for the treatment of migraine.
    see there

18. thrice989

thrice989 Member

uhh.. get it in powder form? Ketamine is a crystal and it always will be. Apart powder ketamine is simply crystalized K crushed up, this is also bad to buy because it can easily be cut! Ketamine should come looking like crystals with decent sized shards in the pile. haha.. peace

19. thrice989

thrice989 Member

Pure ketamine crystals, should be first crushed into a powder looking substance, half a point is one bump, a gram (1g) is 20 bumps.

Duh.