kerala

Discussion in 'India' started by apricot~sky, Dec 30, 2012.

1. apricot~sky

apricot~sky Member

i never knew this place even exsisted!!

and then one night i dreamt i was in kerala, how i knew i dont know but i knew. i thought, how strange, i have never heard of that place before. i knew i was in india becasue all the people where indian looking n it was sunny!
    so i looked it up and it was a real place.
    so now i want to go, because i have found out that its full of waterways and i love them.
    so can anyone give me any advize on travel there, any bits of do-do's
    i'm going to euope this year but i will definately be visiting kerala in the near future

:love:

2. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Go during the festival season, and try do get to some of the small village festivals. We just asked around at the local shops and they let us know where to go. I saw some amazing sites at these.
    Otherwise, the backwaters tours are touristy but worth it; the food is amazing; and the locals are very friendly and overall respectful towards women (compared to some areas in the north).
    PM me and I can give you more details.

3. anandmhj

anandmhj Guest

hi, no need to worry , kerala is an awesome place for nature, beaches, backwaters and houseboat, hillstations, you can enjoy like anything, can explore all beautiful attractions and destinations in kerala.Kerala is also called God' Own Country.you can happily visit kerala and grab your memories ok ..Happy journey If u need any info u can contact here www.keralahoneymoontours.net