Keller Williams

Discussion in 'Music' started by DiffKettleOfFish, May 10, 2004.

1. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Does anyone else dig Keller? I think he's awesome... a cross b/t Nickel Creek and Phish, IMO. I esp. like "Perpendicular Teeth", or is it "Kidney in a Cooler"?

I dunno, they're all coo :)

2. Dancefairy

Dancefairy Member

I saw Keller this past weekend in Virginia at the Haymaker fest! Great show - Percy Hill and The Assembly of Dust also played...SO GOOD!!!

3. dj_cloudy_chamber

dj_cloudy_chamber Member

Yes yes yes! Keller is the man, saw him last year in Buffalo with Rusted Root and Ratdog, amazing guy. Gotta luv 'im.

4. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i love keller! the song you're thinking of is kidney in a cooler. my favorite keller song would have to be bob rules...it's so much fun. the rest of his songs are awesome too, he is so talented

5. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Keller is amazing live...His studio albums are great, but the icing on the cake was seeing him perform in the flesh. It's so much fun to watch him assemble songs right in front of you. A few favorites are "Funny Money", "Scooby Doo" and "Boob Job". I'm getting antsy for this spring hookahville to roll around. Keller + Scaggs + Hookah...all in the same day on the grounds of my second home. :)

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

He makes me happy. He so cute and elfish... I have to smile through the whole show.

Maybe that's the drugs...

Do any of you guys have the Keller Williams real estate people in your town? There's one in TN, and their signs always get stolen because of the name.

7. DAVIDTHEPHUNK

DAVIDTHEPHUNK Member

Keller Williams is great! hes like a mad chemist or professor, up there conconcting millions of different sounds and rythyms all by himself! i saw him at Haymaker, it was great! Portapotty, best feeling, dogs, and the encore, what i got! was amazing!! he is so incredible, just how he gets everyone grooving and freaking all by himself!! he brings music to a new high and innovation.

8. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

ohh keller...the name to my ears brings peace to my mind, so does his music. my all time favorites, brunnette, the whole FREAk cd, and of course best feeling. its like hes brought his music from a different planet. or i guess like string cheese "born on the wrong planet" . yeaa KELLER INCIDENT

9. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Keller is pretty cool. I saw him in concert a while back and it was really fun. Dancing all night, I love the way he loops his music and just plays every instrument. There's something about his voice that doesn't jive with me, but it's great music to groove to.

10. HappyChild558

HappyChild558 Member

Saw him in Charleston. Blew me away!

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

hey i was at that charleston show . . .

she got a boob job, she got a what!?

12. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

I'm a big fan also. I just saw him awhile ago in Denver (prolly the same show Waitingforthesun saw him at) and shook my groove thang like all night.

His music is so peaceful & fun. I could dance n sing forever to Keller.

Can't wait to see him @ Wakarusa. Anyone else goin to that show?
    wakarusafestival.com

Oh, and yes they do have that real estate agency around here. I think it exists like all over the country. I remember the first time i saw it. I was like "why does that person have a Keller Williams sign in their yard?"
    than i realized it wasn't "Keller, keller" ya know
    anyway i'm rambling

peace ya'll :)

13. ericf

ericf Member

Wow, I am such a huge Keller fan.

I have been forever. He is so great. I just love his live shows and his albums are great also. I actually plunked down the cash and bought them all.

This guy is awesome.

14. SoundStepper

SoundStepper Member

ok, let me say something, I love keller for what he is but sometimes he does not make any sense, i take song lyrics very seriously, but i think his guitar licks are awesome, i heard the song, 'Freeker by the speaker' and thats a great song, and i enjoyed "Vabeeotchany" hes funny but not sure if its really that enjoyable, but i give him respect.

15. phriendlyphishphan

phriendlyphishphan Member

keller definitely kicks ass. i cant wait to see him.