Keller Plays Dead

Discussion in 'Music' started by sm0key42o8, Jan 22, 2005.

1. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

What GD songs have you seen Keller cover and what are you fav to hear him play and what would you like to see him play.

I have seen him play: Loser, St. Stephen, Brown Eyed Woman, I know you rider, Sugaree,Terrapin, Eyes of the World, Scarlet Bagonas, Fire, Sugar Magnolia and more I cant remeber.

Fav covers i have heard are: Eyes, terrapin, and Fire>Scarlet

I want to hear Shakedown(have a show wit it but never seen it live), Mr. Charlie, Hes gone, Turn on your lovelight, Dark star, Not Fade away, and Me and My UNlce...just to name a few!

2. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

woohoo!!!! KDUB!!

I love it when kdub plays bird song! all sorts of cool whistles and weird sounds that sound like birds!

Another fav is mississippi half-step.

other than those i've seen one more saturday night, scarlet > fire, sugar magnolia, black peter, shakedown street and franklin's and maybe a few more.

i'd love to see dark star, terrapin and friend of the devil

humandraydel

3. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Friend of the devil would be bad ass!!!

4. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

haha, i figured you'd like that one! you check out my list yet? I know i dont have a ton of keller but surely you can find somethin you want! some dead or...i've got some recent garaj mahal, fareed haque, and steve kimock shows that aren't on my list yet.

i need some new live keller! somebody help me out here!

humandraydel

5. YEM28

YEM28 Member

His scarlet>fire is awesome and the fotd is just as great