keith from katuah spring council: i have your phone!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by mountaingrrl, Apr 23, 2013.

1. mountaingrrl

mountaingrrl Guest

(i know katuah doesn't "do" the internet so i apologize if i offend anyone but i don't know how else to get in touch with this brother)

i gave a brother named keith & his dog ginger a ride to asheville nc from the katuah spring council on sunday apr 21st. he thought he left his phone with a sister named shy (not sure i spelled it right) & that he would have to hitch a ride to tennessee to get it back. i found his phone in my car after i let him out. keith is travelling & i guess his phone is an important tool to have. he was bummed about not having it. so anyone who can get up with him please message me on facebook or an email so i can get his phone back to him.thanks family! lovin you!

sarah beth underwood moluntaingrrl531@gmail.com

2. mountaingrrl

mountaingrrl Guest

oops! spellcheck time lol! that email is wrong. it's actually mountaingrrl531@gmail.com. guess i should learn to type lol!

3. mountaingrrl

mountaingrrl Guest

never mind, y'all. i found the brother last night when i went down the road where i let him out. wasn't expecting to but that's rainbow magic for ya.