Keeping Sex Separate From Being A Nudist

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by barefootconservative, Apr 30, 2017.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

If you shave be forewarned...the 'Five O'clock Shadow' itches like a sombitch.

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

depends. i mean when your meet your date, carrying a bunch of flowers

and a massive boner

the nudity has done you no favours in separating the issues.

3. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Nudist and enjoy exhibitionism ..
    Very sexual person and there can be blurred lines . Knowing the lines within are important because they are in our own heads.

4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have no difficulty in separating the two, especially as the latter is largely at mixed spas/saunas. That does not mean that an attractive person is not noticed in the non-sexual context though.

5. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Nudist clubs would have you believe that nudity does not equate to sex. Oh, doesn't it?? Tell me about that, as a former co-owner of a nudist resort for more than 25 years and with a lot of insight into human behaviour when the pants some down.

Personally I do not and never will keep sex separate from being a nudist. Naked people, humans, are inherently sexual in their presentation. We'd be a pretty boring species if we cowered into the corner as prudes and didn't admire one another's package, form and function. Just my opinion, but one based on a lot of observational experience over the decades.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

seeing average and ordinary humans of all ages starkers, unless you're like, really really despirate, kind of kills the whole sex thing all by itself.
    (or maybe i just remember better looking life forms on other worlds from previous lives)
    (even cartoon characters look better then anything human other then adolescents, and of your prefered gender, and not even all of them)

Tags: