Keeping a straight face while trippin...

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by gendorf, Oct 5, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I never got this on lsd but mush or 2ce or mesc make me do this weird facial expressions.. Im just coming up but it already started. I keep making these faces and I look like Im retarded or somthing.
    Mush was the most extreme I lost total control over my facial expression, mesc is kinda controllable but i get carried away doing it... LSd didnt give me this shit. mY face already hurts.. and I still got one hour to come up full..

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

yeah faial expressions can be odd, but just remember that your face is probably a lot straighter than it feels/looks like it is.

Remember: mirrors are liars when you're on psychedelic drugs!

3. masada

masada Member

This is such a nuisance for me. The only times I trip inside are when they are very high doses of powerful compounds. But if I still have some of 'me' left, and I can walk ok, I always go out. I usually go out to the forest, primarly for the amazing beauty and sense of connectivity, but also avoid seeing people, because I always have either this look of childlike wonder in my eyes and my mouth agape, staring all around, or I'm just grinning like a lunatic. These are things that cause unwanted attention, so I try to keep my face normal when the occasional person passes me, but that brings up a whole chain of thought so profoundly ridiculous that makes it usually impossible not to break out laughing as soon as I pass them.

4. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I hear that. I falsely always think I look rather handsome when tripping. :(

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Usually when i trip with people around i will look at the object i tripped over and scold it for jumping out at me.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

lol not me. I hate to see myself while tripping. I like the inside of my head much better than the outside!

8. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I just find that my face hurts from smiling so much.

9. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

One time I was tripping on about 700ug LSD on a beach, half way through the trip - one of our group started getting cold so we made the move back to the car.

We had a bit of stuff, so we all had to share the load - which was interesting when still off your face.

The beach wasn't particularly quiet and I had just been introduced to my shadow-self.

I was holding a blanket and my shadow-self was scaring me a bit, but I was being shown that water could quench any negative energy.

So there I was... holding a blanket that was half-falling out of my arms... running toward the water, growling at a massive face in the sand. I get to the water, fully clothed - dash in it til its up above my ankles and the blanket trailing in my arms.

I turn around to growl at the big face in the sand again... as a reasonable sized group of people amble by.

Apparently I was quite the show for them... I couldn't care less afterward while tripping - but now I look back it makes me giggle about being the crazy weirdo on the beach :D

The rest of the trek back to the car was immense, creating mandalas in the sand - playing with the huge shadows the sun was creating on the beach. It was the first time I spoke with Jesus :D