Keeping a girl interested

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by mynameisorsonwelles, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Out of a two year relationship.

Now I've managed to get a date with a girl next weekend. The last dates I had were merely ONS and required little to no effort. I haven't had to worry about keeping someone interested in a while. How do I keep this girl interested in seeing me in the 10-11 days from now?

StellarCoon likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If you ask my opinion, I think be comfortable. The best thing you can do for yourself and her is be comfortable.

I mean you don't want to be so comfortable with yourself that you're burping or farting or something. But I wouldn't go out of your way too much. She may not be interested no matter what you do or say...

3. I mean how do I maintain her interest in me between now and the date?

4. She will have the interest, because she doesn’t know how retarded you are. yet

Asmodean and Driftrue like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Treat her mean, keep her keen.
    Its all in the rhyme.

Well not really.

6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

If you feel it necessary to take to a public forum to ask a question like that you might not be ready for prime time.

Driftrue and Rahab like this.
  7. lode

lode Banned

I recommend multiple personality disorder.

Who's she coming home to? Super Dad? Out on his luck 1920's scofflaw?

8. Call her every day and ask if she still likes you. If she doesn't respond immediately say, "Well, fuck you, then, bitch!" and then immediately message her apologizing and explaining that you have personal problems and that it's not her fault, to just ignore you. She'll be fascinated.

Driftrue likes this.
  9. Send her a fruit plate

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well you could send her pictures of your junk with the caption: "What you need is a cocktail to relax; hold the tail."

Or better yet if she’s a math teacher:

Sex is like math: you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you don’t multiply

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When it's time to hit 2nd base, skip it and go straight to 3rd.

12. Move on her like a bitch, grabbing her pussy and pretending to hump her.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What got her interested in the first place? Some bullshit you now have to keep up? If not, and you two have similar interests or check boxes on eithers list, it is not a matter of keeping her interested.
    Or do you tend to bore people/are socially akward or something? I'm just asking because if there's a particular reason you think you will lose her interest you should tell. Little chance on good advice otherwise

14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Just relax and what will be will be . If your meeting her in a specific place .date and time , then just place one of your mates on standby just in case she stands you up. If you keep pestering her before the date it will show to her that your weak and lack confidence in yourself and could ultimately put her off. At end of the day you wouldn't have developed feelings for her just yet so you shouldn't get hurt if the worst case scenario happens .

On the date itself make sure you look your best for example groomed be relaxed and confident . I would also go smart casual as you can always dress down if need be. Take some condoms just in case .

Good luck

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is that like a more upscale 7-11?

16. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Sounds cool but. Haha

17. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Well she agreed to go out with you....So just be you.

18. This was 6 days ago. Halfway. Did you send the edible arrangements?

19. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

you don't.

you keep yourself focused on you and not getting hung up thinking about losing anyone, and very opened to the idea of finding someone else if need be.

Mysteron likes this.
  20. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Easy peasy.....

Dont call her
    Dont text her
    Dont email her
    (Unless she contacts you first then respond)

Let her think about you and the date. Let anticipation of seeing and Interacting with you build inside her mind.

If on the day of the date, she stands you up, she wasn't that interested in you to begin with. Move on to the next couple million available ladies. Cheerio