Keen on older women

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Danny Franks, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Hi everyone I have just joined and very new to forums, I am a young man and currently seeing two older women who are sisters. They are twice my age but I am enjoying their experience they are giving me, being well endowed as probably brought this about. I have had sessions with them both together, one of the sisters loves me fucking her finds but finds it difficult and uncomfortable it is a shame because she has awesome body but I am hopeful that things will work out. Well that is a little bit about myself and I hope someone will be interested

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good for you. Let them continue to teach you a thing or two. Nothing wrong with older mature women. My wife is sixty and damn, she’s good.

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like when a younger guy finds me attractive!

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I would like a younger woman to completely dominate me and teach me a lesson

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal is 47 with 36dd's and a flirt and cock teaser. It turns us both on when young guys stare, flirt etc with her.

LoveVortexxx and Deejay88 like this.
  6. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

7. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

Maaan. I'd like to have two of you!
    My young man is well endowed too...he just don't have the innerg to keep up w/me tho

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

The next French Presidency awaits you, especially if one is a teacher!

9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Thanks Honey! I keep in shape by working my Ass off every day! I spent 4 hours on the Bush Hog this afternoon Nude! I Love Summer!

Tony101 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When my wife was in her 30's, she was the older woman who had sex with the younger men who dreamed of having sex with a beautiful older woman. It was a one-time thing for each young man, but they never let her forget how much they enjoyed it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She's not in her 30's now and doesn't fool around with other men. Sorry about that. You missed your chance.

hoo.com likes this.
  12. I remember when I was younger [33 now] and thought I'd never sleep with an older woman. Almost every woman since those days has been older.

joker69 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I always loved sex with older because anything you can offer she has been there and sone that. And she is experienced at everything. I remember I was 15 years old and was having sex with a girl my age. I put my dick in her mouth which she never had before. When I came in her mouth she was shocked and said why did you pee in my mouth? I had to explain the facts of life to her.

joker69 and jmadre like this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The first woman I fucked was 10 years older than me. We had a long term affair as she was married but separated. The next one was older but just a year or two. She was a prostitute in a Nevada brothel and really knew how to fuck. Since those two I haven't fucked a woman older than myself but have fucked them in their thirties, forties, and fifties. I like them even though the body has seen some mileage. Their attitude and technique beats the twenty somethings due to experience.

jmadre likes this.
  15. ian111

ian111 Newbie

I've recently had several very enjoyable sessions with a 73 year old. We'd chat for 30 mins or so, have some great sex for an hour and then chat another 30 mins and I'd leave. It's obvious she had several regulars like me and loved it. So did ! She had a lovely sexy body and I loved sex with her.

cllvsd and joker69 like this.
  16. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Had sex with a 69 yo who looked 45. Boy could she fuck. She loved oral sex and it was the first women I had been with who squirted . She would do it several times during our sessions. She would repay by giving me long blowjobs. She also loved anal sex.

joker69 likes this.
  17. The Shark

The Shark Members

I always wanted to have sex with an older womam about 20 or so years older than me, but the opportunity never presented itself.

18. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

At the time I truly thought we were closer in age. But she was 29 years older than me. I have never been with a women who squirted like her. It did not taste that good but to see her push me away from and rub her pussy was crazy hot. She would squirt sometimes 4 ft. It was crazy . She would also like sticking her finger up my ass when she blew me.