kayla

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by novarys, Jan 4, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

*takes a deep breath and smiles* you have just made me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. I know that from this day forward, that our love will be stronger and more beautiful than ever, just like you. *stands up and leans in for a kiss*............

:D! we could so be on a tv show for being so dramatic and detailed. this was lovely, i hope that all of you were as touched by this as we were by putting this footage together for you. ;)

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I am honored you feel that way just like I am honored to have you in my life..Your beauty is divine and you make me what I am today. You are a breath taking work of art. My beauty, my love, my Syra, forever..*leans in for the kiss as well*

hahaha we could so write those romance novels :D

3. novarys

we could! i bet they would sell to :D hahaha this was great....so yah...
    *cough* wanna make out now? :D hahaha

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha you read my mind :D

5. novarys

woo! score for syra!

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahah, now lets go have a naked pillow fight :D

7. novarys

hey! hell yah!! haha i have never had one of those! hehe sounds like tons of fun:D woo!! *looks around mischievously* and you're gonna be my first! :D hahaha:rolleyes:

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

woohoo alright, why I have never done it either, so were going into this hand in hand..two naked pillow fight virgins learning the ropes with eachother haha and we can also jump on the bed too..hehe

9. novarys

*giggles* :D! yay! i wouldnt want to do it with anyone else for my first time ;) :p haha im taking pictures, cuz i wanna remember this forever and ever and show my kids one day and say "Look, your mom used to fight naked with other girls" hahaha :p

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

tee-hee me either..:p haha yay and maybe we can put one of the images on a t-shirt..hehe
    Yeah, i want to make sure I never forget this moment as long as i shall live..we should make a video and put sappy songs to go with it :D

11. novarys

ooh that would be a super good idea. and then after all is said and done we could put it in a time capsule then when we're like 63 and a 1/2 we'll dig it up and watch it and be like "awww damn, i miss that body and awwww damn weren't we cute?" and then get all sad and then drink lots of wine and then we'll have to have another naked pillow fight after watching that. and then it wont be so cute anymore, cuz we'll have old wrinkly sagging bodies :(
    hahaha :D now that was an image in my head :p

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahahaha holy shit syra that was hilarious [​IMG] haha
    We'll have to tie the pillows on our walkers and such..haha..
    Then we will iron eachothers boobs [​IMG]

13. novarys

haha iron our boobs....dude that would be a funny scene in like SNL im tellin you what you and I should be hired for that show. we would so rock on that show. we are perfect candidates for that show. :D i say we fly to wherever SNL (saturday night live) is filmed and we demand they let us on the show, cuz man we would kick ass :D and if they dont let us, then thats when we whip out our dildo hats and do some real damage. :X*mwuahahaha*

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha, I agree 100 percent [​IMG] I mean, hell SNL has gone way downhill, they need us to be on there badly [​IMG]
    And you're right if they said no, we could poke them in the eye with our dildo hats..haha
    We should make up some skits and stuff when you visit..that would be funny [​IMG]

15. novarys

oh man! that would be so fuggin hilarious. :D

hmm, i wonder if by then i could scrounge up a video camera cuz haha that would be some funny shit tp watch one night while being drunk or bored or anything of the sort :D!

we could dress up and do all sorts of crazy shit hahaha.
    awww i just need to live closer to you and then we could do shit like this all the time :D.
    k, i'll start hitch hiking with my stick and satchel :D hehehe

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha, I have a video cam, haha well its my friends but its at my house
    that would be funny as hell..haha we could dress up as man, like how all the guys on Kids in the Hall dress as ladies..hehe
    haha okay, I will meet you half way though, I will be the one wearing a poncho and riding the donkey [​IMG]

17. novarys

:D i love your ideas kayla. hahah they always crack me up girl.

and funny thing is i can see you riding that donkey with a big mexican sombrero thing with a fake black moustache and one of those tiny guitar type things wearing a poncho with this big ol' dreamy smile on your face:D hahaha and for some reason i cant stop laughing...:D hahaha-

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahahahah [​IMG] holy hell that was funny [​IMG] maybe i could kick it up a knotch and carry a boombox on my shoulder..haha

19. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Doing what with a donkey in mexico? :eek: Oh, nevermind, miss read that... :rolleyes: Hehehe you two sure seem to know how to entertain each other... :D

20. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

And perhaps a teenage Mexican boy at your side. He could serve as your Cabana boy as well as an answer to your booty calls!