kayla

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by novarys, Jan 4, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

do you want to be secret lovers in the night?

2. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

*is spying from a nearby window*

3. novarys

:eek: i love when people watch, it makes it so much more kinkier

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha you bet your sweet ass I do :D

5. novarys

oh awesome! *chest bumps*

you're beauty is like that of a .....barbie...so forever young and perky

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

your beauty is that of a barbie as well..with silky hair, and eyes as golden as the sun and the skin of soft silk..

7. novarys

i can not wait til i am in your arms, where i belong. under the star lit sky, i can finally gaze into your eyes and see the beauty that lies with in you. for you have not one bad ugly fiber in your body and soul.

8. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

*slowly creeps out of the room hoping not to be seen*

9. novarys

:eek: another specatator, hmm....

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

and when you hold me, I will whisper sweet nothings in your soft sweet ear. And tell you how lovely and beautiful you and your soul are. I will stare at your soft delicate lucious lips when you speak to me. You are what makes the stars come out, you and your beautiful rosey cheeks, so perfect and so lovely..

11. novarys

you speak such things as tho it is I who is wonderful, but in truth it is YOU who has turned my world upside down. every day that dawns, i wake up thinkin of the next time i will be with you, you make me smile, laugh, cry and blush. every time we kiss, it is as if, the world stops in time, allowing us to savor the moment. and each moment that we have together is still not enough to feed my hunger and need to be with you. you, my dear ravishing kayla have captivated my heart.

12. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

it's not secret if you TELL people about it. :p

13. clockworkorangeagain

stop eavesdropping and let them continue their juliet and juliet saga of love

14. novarys

awww stephanie!!! i havent seen you around these parts in ages :D HIIII!

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Shhh, I shall not hear it anymore for it is you my sweet sensual Syra who has lit the fire in my eyes and filled my heart with passion and lust. For I cant go a day without thinking of my hearts desire which is Syra. For I see the shine and sparkle in your eyes everytime we we press our soft lips together and then my heart melts and then my body shivers thinking of you and your touch. I long for my Syra, I cant stand to be without you my love..

16. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

I haven't been around these parts in ages. :p We've been having 70 degree weather down here (even though it's JANUARY!) and I've been playing outside. ;)

please, just ignore me and continue what you and kayla were doing. I'll just sit here in the corner and wait for my turn. ;)

17. novarys

*blushes and puts your hand on my heart* do you feel that? you are the ONLY reason why my heart beats every day. The only reason why I smile, the only reason why I live. i can not fathom the idea of ever losing you, for it would be like losing myself. Because when we are together, we are one. You are my soulmate, my lover and my best friend.......*gets down on one knee* Kayla,.................................*looks you deeply in the eyes* will you ........marry me?

18. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Can we get this on DVD?

19. clockworkorangeagain

well usually mystical shroom is the one who wants to film it, so perhaps you could take over as i doubt she has the free hand

20. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

My lovely Syra, *wipes tears from eyes* I have dreamed of this moment since I have met you. My life would not be complete without you. You are the reason I wake in the morning, to see your smile, to hear your voice, to feel your heart beat with mine. I cant live without you my syra and I wont ever. I will marry you and be with you and share my life with you. We will walk the earth hand in hand and be together and hold eachother and never let go. Nothing will ever break what we have. I adore my Syra...and I love her.