Kava Powdered Root Extract

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RandomOne, Jan 19, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I recently got some Kava powdered root extract from BBB, looked all over on google for how to make a drink from it, but all I found was "mix a tablespoon with some water and add honey to sweeten it"

Is this all you do? any other recipes? how many cups of water per tablespoon and how much should i drink?

2. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

You're definitely going to want to strain the kava root out of it. That shit is nasty. T-shirts seem to work well for this. I would use a blender instead of just mixing with a spoon. I dunno about kava though. I tried it a couple of times and really didn't get much of an effect. From what I read, you're going to need more than a tablespoon.

There are recipes all over the internet, just do a google search..

3. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

wel i havent had the extract ive only had root from fiji. but the preparation should be the same. take wat u want to use and put it in a muslin cloth(coffee filter should be fine) put the powder in and pretty much soak it like a teabag but compress it down so that it releases the chemicals.