kava kava

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by surelyfunke, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

you should give some blue lotus a go too. i tried that over the summer and loved it! its like a fog less weed high but can pound u too the couch if ur not careful lol i was noddin for like 2 hours

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont like to give away my liquid source, but for kratom go to iamshaman.com and order the 15x powder extract. 3 spoons of that and you wont be sorry, trust me. It's not that my source is any better, its just that its easier to take liquid so dont worry about the amount of effect you will get. Also, its 100% legal but wont be for long, thus the shadyness you'll have to excuse on my part.
    I've used iamshaman.com's kratom nearly 20 times, awesome staff, fast shipping, high quality product that never fails. Remember, at least 2, preferrably 3 spoonfulls, taken at once. It tastes like shit and has the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Fuck making a tea, take a spoon at a time, dump down your throat and down a good drink of juice to mask the taste. Doing it that way, your body and mind will thank you for 3-4 hours for putting up with a shitty taste for 3-4 minutes.
    God bless

3. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

awesome thanks for the tip...i came across one that says it has 80mg of Mitragynine and all alkaloids in a powdered extract...is that decent?

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

No problem. How much for the extract?
    I get on average 375mg's per 5ml liquid extract for $62.00, which is because where I go Im a repeat customer so it's supposed to cost $80.00

5. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

80mgs per 1g...$20 for 3g...its powdered tho

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Not bad at all :)

7. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

^^^Google it and it will tell ya

8. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

If you have any significant opiate tolerance, you may not want to get kratom. Just about every regular user of opiates- especially stronger ones like OC- says that kratom is weak or useless.

9. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

ive never tried oc...to be honest im a lil too scared to...the strongest ive ever done is percs and im not really a heavy user...thanks for the info tho :)

10. china_white

china_white Banned

um percs and oc are the same, just different forms
    oxycontin is time release oxycodone,
    percocet is instant release oxycodone with Tylenol,
    same opiate my friend

11. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

good thing i joined this forum...didnt know any of that

12. will00226

will00226 Member

I was using kratom for a month or two, I never plan on buying more. The taste is horrible and you have to down lot of powder to feel the high. I even threw it up a couple of times.

The high is very similar to opiatess. However, it may make you sleep for a long time and you get a sort of kratom hangover, which feels like you mind is foggy and sluggish.

I just made the switch to poppy pods for a budget opiate. I highly recommend those.