Kate Winslet

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kabbalist, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

My favorite actress is definetely Kate Winslet! She always acts so real and it is very easy to compare yourself with her because she's so down to earth. Of course everyone know "Titanic", but when you're interested you should watch "The Life Of David Gale"! It's about death penalty, it's my favourite. Does anyone agree?

2. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

I agree Kate is great. (ooh that rhymed :))

Another good movie of hers is Quills. Well actually I just like it that movie in general and she's in it.

TTFN
    Sage

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

she;s amazing and hot lol she kicked ass in titanic, quills, and my fav, Holy Smoke

4. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Yes, the Quills is very good! I've never seen Holy Smoke, I can't get it anywhere in the Netherlands. Next summer I'll go to London, I hope to get it there. Have you seen Iris? What do you think of that movie? I've read a lot of revieuws which told that her acting is crap. That's so wrong! It's a really touching movie and Kate is great again.
    By the way, did you mention that in every movie in which Kate stars she's involved in an erotic scene? Funny!

5. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

the life of david gale was an amazing movie. i loved it! The end was definitely a shocker....it was awesome! and i agree kate winslet is one of the most beautiful actresses out there :)

6. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Yes, I was crying at the end, I never expected it that way. That's why I love movies from Alan Parker, it is impossible to guess the end! I am collecting all her movies, but some are difficult to get, and when you don't have a creditcard (I really, really hate them) it's impossible to order one by internet...:mad:

7. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

Heavenly Creatures is one of my favorite movies. She was wonderful in it.

I really want to see Eternal Sunshine.

8. metro

metro self-banned

I like her too, she seems like a very down-to-earth type person in real life too. She's lovely. I seem to like all her movies.

9. sassure

sassure Member

One of her movies, HIDEOUS KINKY (I think that's right...), is worth watching only because of her. She's got charm and sex appeal, and she shines in Quills and David Gale.

10. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady Member

She's one of my favorite actresses, so I saw Eternal Sunshine.

It was REALLY good, I recommend seeing it.

I also don't think she needs to lose weight, which is a common criticism concerning her. She looks healthy.

11. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Eternal Sunshine is expected in cinema's in Holland late September! It's unbelievable, we're always the last country with new movies... :(

12. m6m

m6m Member

Holy Smoke,

You all remember that scene where, under Harvey Keitel's halucination, Kate emerges as a Hindu goddess with all her arms undulating in a synchopated rhythm with her volumptuous swaying hips and soft full breasts.

A smokey tantric vision.

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I really like her very much [​IMG]

14. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Kate Winslet is incredibly hot!!!!! I only wwant to see Eternal Sunshine because of her, and then she added that color to her hair....grrrrrrowl....

15. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I think that she is a good actress and she is very very beautiful!